World 2: The Bloodthirsty and Hateful Regent

52 Library
Enter a book title or author
search
front page
Danmei Author
Modern City
Ancient fiction
Rebirth
BL Fanfiction
GL Lily
Urban Romance
52 Library  >  Crossover and Rebirth > Quick Transmigration: Binding to the Childbearing System, She is Pregnant
Quick Wear: Binding to the Childbearing System, She is Pregnant (61)
Author: Guadan Reading Record
Bo Yan's expression was solemn, with a flash of deep thought in his eyes, as if he was seriously considering what Doctor Zhang said.

After half a cup of tea.

Doctor Zhang wiped the cold sweat from his forehead and walked out of the study carrying his medicine box.

Jiang Zhili was called back to the study by Bo Yan.

Bo Yan in the study was writing something seriously with his head down, while Jiang Zhili was standing against the wall, his mind wandering.

How could she find an opportunity to give Bo Yan to...

It was soon noon.

Only then did Bo Yan put down his wolf-hair brush, handed what he had written to the secret guard, and left the house with Jiang Zhili.

The two took a carriage to the most luxurious restaurant in the capital.

As soon as he got off the carriage, the waiter guarding the door of the restaurant came to greet him.

After seeing Jiang Zhili's appearance, the waiter was stunned for a moment, but soon returned to normal.

It is not uncommon for aristocrats to engage in homosexual activities, and he has seen it several times.

The waiter asked Bo Yan: "Sir, are you still going to Jingyuexuan?"

This man is a great benefactor of the restaurant. He often books their Jingyuexuan private room all year round and spends a lot of money on the restaurant every year.

Bo Yan looked up and glanced at the private room on the second floor. He said, "We'll go to Mengzhuxuan this time."

"No problem, no problem," the waiter smiled and led Bo Yan into the restaurant.

Jiang Zhili followed behind Bo Yan, looking around curiously.

"Look at the road," the man said, as if he had eyes on the back of his head.

Jiang Zhili paused.

She withdrew her gaze and looked at the road carefully.

The second floor of the restaurant is full of private rooms, and those who can get in are either rich or noble.

The waiter pushed open the door of Zhumengxuan and asked with his back bent, "Is everything the same as before, sir?"

Bo Yan nodded slightly and walked into the room. Jiang Zhili followed closely behind him, and the waiter gently closed the door.

The furnishings in the house were very luxurious, even the feet were covered with long cashmere blankets, and there were incense burning in the corners, and the whole house was filled with fragrance.

Bo Yan frowned slightly. He picked up the tea on the table, walked to the incense burner in the corner, and poured the tea into it neatly, extinguishing the burning incense.

The fragrance in this room will cover up the elegant aura of Jiang Zhili.

"Your Highness..." Jiang Zhili looked at the huge chaise longue by the window with some envy.

The chaise longue was covered with a fluffy blanket, which made people want to lie down and take a nap.

Bo Yan followed Jiang Zhili's gaze and snorted, "You are so lazy. The dishes are served very quickly. Be careful not to miss the meal."