Chapter One: dora goes exploring

"Never stop exploring"- Anonymous

Chapter One: Dora Goes Exploring

I decided to check into the nearest hotel to stay for the night. I have plenty of cash saved up because I never get to spend it. While unpacking my suitcase, I heard music and laughter. I peered out the window to see people having fun outside a club called Insanity. I’ve never been in a club. Mother told me it was a house of evil. But I didn’t live with Mother anymore. I’m 18 and I can drink legally if I want to... Screw it. I pulled out my short black dress my aunty bought me last year which I haven’t worn yet and got undressed. I looked in the mirror and frowned. This underwear wasn’t doing me any favours. I put on my slightly slutty underwear which I had bought secretly and shaved my legs. I slid into the dress and put a bit of make up on. I grinned at my appearance. Dora... You actually look hot for once.

I slipped on some heels and grabbed my clutch bag. Smiling once again at my reflection, I ran out of the hotel room and ventured to the club.

The music was so loud but it was strangely addictive. I walked to the bar where a male waiter asked “Would you like a drink ma’am?”

“Please can I have a Vodka Lemonade?” I asked sweetly.

“Certainly!”

            “I’ll pay for that!” A voice said from beside me. I turned to the person who just spoke.

“You really don’t have to- FRANKIE!” I grinned at the familiar face. My childhood sweetheart. He looks even more handsome than before. His blue eyes glowed under his brown hair. He’s two years older than me and was always a bit of a bad boy. My mother, of course, banned me from seeing him.

            “Dora. Long time, no see. You here on your own?”

“Yeah. Mother kicked me out for drinking.”

            “You want to stay at mine for a while?”

“Um... If you don’t mind?”

            “It’s fine Dora. Now here’s your drink. Drink up and let’s enjoy the night while it’s young yeah?”

I smiled and gulped down the drink. God, that vodka’s strong.

Frankie outstretched a hand. “Want to dance?”

“Sure. But I don’t know how!” I bit my lip.

            “There’s nothing to it. Come on, I’ll guide you.”

I took his hand and let him lead me to the dance floor.

                                                            *****

I let his hands trail down my body to the beat. The dancing came naturally and the places his hands were travelling to... They simply made me aroused. Frankie’s hand started travelling up the skirt of my dress, making me gasp as he felt inside my panties.

“You’re wet.” He stated. “Come with me!”

He grinned and guided me up some steps. I was suddenly in a bedroom, on a big king size bed. Frankie leaned over me, the dim light highlighting his beautiful features. “Is this what you want Dora?” He trailed a hand up my leg to my thigh, making me bite my lip as the sparks exploded like fireworks in my body.

“Yes!” I whispered. His kissed my lips passionately, melting me somehow further into the bed.