Chapter 7

In a grand room of the mansion, i found myself waking up after a deep slumber. I had spent the night in this unfamiliar place, guided by Kaido, the loyal cat who had led me to safety. As the morning arrived, i was gently awakened by Kaido's affectionate gestures, seeking her attention and care.

Realizing I had forgotten to change my clothes, I ventured  to the wardrobe, where i was met with an array of elegant garments, each telling a story of luxury and mystery. After selecting a new outfit, i proceeded to freshen up in the bathroom, preparing to depart the mansion and return home.

As i made myself way downstairs, nearing the door, a sudden cold and serious voice sounded behind me, causing me to turn swiftly.

"What are you doing on my property, miss?" A chilling and intimidating voice was heard from behind, causing her to stand upright. She realized that she was in the mansion of its rightful owner, so she faced him with her head bowed in embarrassment.

"Ahmmm, I'm sorry, sir. I fell asleep here because I really needed shelter. I got lost, and it was pouring rain outside, so wala akong choice kundi makitulog ditu," i explained.

"Don't bow your head. Look at me. Are you telling the truth or are you a thief?" the mysterious man raised an eyebrow.

"I am not a thief, sir. Nag hanap lang po ako ng matutoloyan at Wala akong nadatnan na tao ditu kagabe" i scratched my head in confusion.

"I was here last night, miss, and you even ate my fruits miss?" the man raised his eyebrow.

" Papalitan ko Yung kinain kong mga prutas pede bang umowi muna ako hehe"

" And do you think I will allow you to go home? Don't replace the fruits you ate. I can still buy some more, miss. Your life is not exempt from my reach," the man said sternly.

Ang masasabi kolang ay napakayabang.  Who does he think he is? Just because he's handsome, ugh, so conceited.

"You had the audacity to enter my territory and wear my clothes," the man said seriously.

"I thought I wouldn't make it out alive,"i whispered softly.

"What are you saying?"

"I'm sorry. If you allow me, I can clean your house, cook, do laundry.....at alagaan ka" I added softly, hinanaan kolang Ang huli baka Magalit Pato diko pa naman ito kilala.

The man raised an eyebrow, "Alright, since you were trespassing, it's only fair that you serve me." He pinned me against the wall and whispered to me,

"Sir, masyado pong malapit," I said, feeling uncomfortable as the man leaned in and even licked my ear.

"Sweet, huh? You can start now, and it depends if I set you free," habang may ngise sa labe

I'm feeling uncomfortable and violated by the man's actions, takes a step back, maintaining a firm posture to signal her discomfort

With a steady voice, I addresses the man, "Sir, I need you to respect my personal space. Your actions are inappropriate and unacceptable."

The man's eyes narrowed as he retorted, "Respect your personal space? You're in my domain now, and I make the rules. Your defiance will have consequences, my dear." His tone was laced with a chilling mix of arrogance and menace.

Maintaining my calm demeanor, i met the man's intimidating gaze with unwavering resolve. "I understand that this is your property, but that does not justify disrespecting boundaries or treating others without dignity. Mutual respect is essential for any interaction, regardless of the circumstances," I stated firmly, emphasizing the importance of respect and decency in their exchange.

The man expression darkened as he scoffed at my words. "Mutual respect? You're in no position to dictate terms here. I set the rules, and you will abide by them if you know what's good for you," he retorted, his tone laced with a subtle threat and a hint of manipulation, showcasing his controlling and manipulative nature.

With a calm but unwavering voice, I meets the man intimidating demeanor with a strong sense of self-assurance. "Respect is not a privilege to be granted at your discretion. It is a fundamental aspect of any interaction, and I will not compromise on that principle. I am willing to discuss and find a mutually respectful resolution, but coercion and intimidation have no place in this dialogue," i asserts firmly, emphasizing her commitment to dignity and mutual understanding in their interaction.

The  man's, with a cold and calculating gaze, chuckles dismissively at me words. "Oh, how noble of you to speak of respect and dignity. But in this game, my dear, it's not about principles; it's about power. Your idealism is charming, but in the end, it's strength that prevails. You may talk of mutual understanding, but in reality, it's my will that dictates the outcome," he states with a hint of mockery and a subtle threat, aiming to further manipulate and assert his dominance over me.

"Power without integrity is merely a facade. True strength lies in respect,m empathy, and the ability to uplift others. Your control is temporary, but the impact of kindness and decency endures. I choose to stand by my values, even in the face of adversity, for in the end, it is not dominance that defines greatness, but compassion and understanding," I asserts confidently, reaffirming her commitment to principles of respect and dignity.

The guy, faced with the girl unwavering integrity and moral strength, concedes defeat. "Your words have exposed the emptiness of my control. I see now that true strength lies in respect and empathy, qualities I have neglected. I retreat, acknowledging your victory. Compassion and understanding, not dominance, define greatness. You have won, miss and just for now!" the man admits, recognizing the girl moral triumph and the enduring power of her values.

"Oh, thank you for gracing me with your presence. It's truly enlightening to witness such a display of humility and wisdom. Your abrupt exit is a testament to the profound impact of our conversation. Farewell, and may your journey be filled with self-discovery and introspection," I quips, using sarcasm to playfully highlight the irony of the situation and the guy sudden departure.

"kala mo lang ikaw ang marunong mag-Ingles, ano? Baka valedictorian pa itong kausap mo. Akala mo kayang talunin ako, pero hindi tayo magpapatalo. Hindi sapat ang galing sa pag-Ingles para makipagtagisan sa akin. Mayroon akong mga kakayahan na hindi mo inaakala. Handa akong ipakita sa iyo ang tunay na lakas ng aking katalinuhan at determinasyon. Hindi lamang Ingles ang batayan ng tagumpay, kundi ang tapat na puso at talino."bulong ko sa Sarili ko hanggang nawala nayung lalaki sa paningin ko.

Napabuntong hininga nalang ako, siguro dudugo ata ilong ko kong pag patuloy pa namin yun pag-aawayan. Sino ba sya? Ang lakas nyang Gawin Yung sakin bastos  sya!

"meoww" napatingin nalang ako sa binti ko ng Makita ko si kaido

"Nandyan kalang pala kaido di kita Nakita pag labas ko ng kwarto San ka galing ha?" Saad ko at kinarga Ang pusa at hinahalik halikan itu.

Habang sa kabilang dako naman naka tingin naman Yung lalaki sa babaeng   naka-away nya kanina lang

"Tsk, brave girl. You're the only one who can respond like that to me. You impressed me. I promise to myself, I want to make you mine. Your wit and courage have captivated me in a way I never expected. I am determined to win your heart and show you the depth of my feelings. Together, we can create something truly special, a bond that transcends words."." Saad ng lalaki sa kawalan habang naninigarilyu at seryusong nakatingin sa dalaga sa baba.