Part 1 Escape And the meeting

It was night, everyone was sleeping on their beds, Except for one boy in torn and bloody pajamas, with bruises. While running down the street, he climbed into a landfill, locked himself in the car and cried. Lincoln cried so hard that he didn't even notice he fell asleep.

Morning came and Lincoln woke up in the soft seat of the truck. He hadn't slept on a soft bed for a long time. The boy got out of the car and began to think about what to do next.

The truck looked like this 

He found suitable clothes: a jacket, blue jeans and red sneakers

He found suitable clothes: a jacket, blue jeans and red sneakers. Now he had to think about food. But he didn't expect that truck to leave. There was no one there.Lincoln went to the springs where there was clean water, after he washed himself he returned to the dump.He started crying again and didn't notice that the truck had returned, Lincoln saw the truck and found food in it. After he took out the food and ate, the truck began to transform.

 After he took out the food and ate, the truck began to transform

To say that Lincoln was surprised is to say nothing.

Optimus: what are you doing here, this place is not safe for children.

Lincoln: I just ran away from home

Optimus: Why did you do that?

Lincoln told him about what had happened to him and was happening (in other words, about bad moments with Lincoln). Optimus was shocked, he didn't expect his family to do this to him.

Optimus: I've seen a lot in my life and I've never heard anything like it. What is your name, my white-haired friend?

Lincoln: Lincoln Albert Loud. 

Optimus: My name is Optimus Prime, I am an autonomous robot organism from the planet Cybertron.Also known as Autobots 

Lincoln: Cybertron, Autobots, why are you here?

Optimus: I came here in search of the All-Spark.

Lincoln: can you explain more?

Optimus told him everything about Cybertron, its race of Transformers, the ability to transform, and also about the war between the Autobots and Decepticons. About his archenemy Megatron. Leader of the Decepticons

From that moment on, Optimus decided that he would protect Lincoln, and they became good friends.