Part 6 Sector 7

In front of the Loud House there were 4 cars that looked like FBI cars GMC. Every car had an emblem С7. People got out of them and headed towards the house. Meanwhile, Lincoln Loud and Ronnie Anne go to the living room and find a backpack there. Lincoln looked for the Glasses and found them.

Lincoln: Yes, great. Now Ronnie, my family has been distracted, I'll run into the yard and give them the glasses.

Meanwhile, Lynn Sr. approaches the door. And he opens it, there is a man standing on the threshold.

 And he opens it, there is a man standing on the threshold

Agent Seymour Rutherford Simmons

Simmons: Lynn Sr. Laudic.

Lynn Sr.: Loud, who are you?

Simmons: Government Sector 7.

For evidence, the Agent takes out a badge.

Lynn Sr.: haven't heard

Simmons: You won't hear it. Will you allow me in, sir?

Rita: Lynn, they're ruining my lawn.

Lynn Sr.: What do you want?

Simmons: Today there was a strange signal near him, it could be a threat to US national security..

Men in black surrounded the house and began collecting evidence with traces of aliens.

Simmons: Take the data.

Lynn Jr.: Leave us alone

The girl in the sport was ready to hit the agent with a bat.

Simmons: Drop the bat ma'am. I have a weapon and it's loaded.

Lincoln and Ronnie Anne moved closer to the family, not understanding what was happening. 

Lincoln: what happened?

The agent suddenly started smiling and threw Junior's bat on the floor.

Simmons: Hello kid. Is your name Lincoln?

Lincoln: yes...

Simmons: You should come with us.

Lynn Sr.: This is no longer the case.

Simmons: Sir, I ask you very politely. Fuck off.

Charles: *barks at agent*

Lynn Sr.: I won't give up my son.

One of the agents approaches Simmons.

Agent 1: *whispers* in my opinion, direct contact.

Simmons: Kid, step forward please.

Lincoln approaches and Simmons begins to scan him for alien remnants.

Simmons: The numbers are off the charts. Bingo, take it.

The whole family and Lincoln and Ronnie Anne were put in cars. The couple was placed in Simmons' car. And the parents and girls were put into other cars, which went along a different route.

Simmons: Well, Linc. Loud. Isn't that your username?

Suddenly Simmons, Lincoln and Ronnie started laughing until Simmons interrupted them

Simmons: What do you know about aliens?

Ronnie Anne: some kind of nonsense

Simmons takes out another badge.

Simmons: This badge allows me to do whatever I want without getting anything for it. I'll put you in jail. Forever.And you Latin-American, don't make me angry, otherwise your daddy won't see freedom.

Lincoln: what, for what?

Ronnie Anne: yeah, that's nonsense.

Simmons: Car theft is nonsense? 

Lincoln: Are you a car thief?

Ronnie Anne: the cars my dad taught me to drive weren't always his. There was no money for a nanny, Bobby was often at school, and his mother worked late at the hospital. He sometimes took me with him. 

Simmons: Yes, she has her own list of merits. She's a criminal from a young age.It would be a terrible shame if her dad rots in prison for the rest of his days. It's time to start talking.

While Simmons was chatting, suddenly someone appeared in front of the car.