Arise

No ones pov

Currently, Knights, Archers, assassins, and Magicians are attacking Shigeo from all sides, he uses his [Skill: Stealth] and tries to stay hidden until he has a plan. Until one of the magicians used a Detection skill, which revealed his location in an instant.

Shigeo's thoughts: Shit! 

Two knights then rushed at Shigeo but he dodged them, as he grabbed them and threw them at the ceiling. He then used his [Bloodlust] to reduce the stats of the knights for a good minute.

Shigeo's thoughts: I only have one minute to take out as many of these bastards as I can!

Shigeo dashed at two knights and he kicked two knights heads clean off their bodies, as he took out a good number of knights until he was slashed in the back

Shigeo dashed at two knights and he kicked two knights heads clean off their bodies, as he took out a good number of knights until he was slashed in the back. Reducing his HP.

Shigeo: GAHH!!!

[Hp: 1036/10278]

SHigeo's thoughts: There is no end to them! They just keep respawning! I have to use the teleportation crystal to escape! But...If I use it, then I would be giving up on this quest...But at my current level, this quest is just too hard! 

Shigeo then looked up to see the timer, only to see that five minutes had passed.

Shigeo's thoughts: ONLY FIVE FUCKING MINUTES AS PASSED!?

As Shigeo took out the teleportation crystal and was about to use it, when a knight slammed its hammer on Shigeo's arm as he was thrown back, losing the crystal in the process. As Knights were closing up on him, he slammed his fist on the ground frustrated with his eyes glowing blue.

Shigeo's thoughts: I refuse to die in a place like this!

Shigeo jumped in the air as he started to blast through the knights one by one, but soon began to slow down due to his fatigue.

When I was little, my mom cheated on my dad with another man to have a daughter because of the emergence of Mato peaches...

I had lost a part of my world because of that, I locked my emotions and just stopped expressing myself...

Memories began to flood his head. The painful memories of his mother leaving him and his father. Remembering the words that left him with mental scars for life.

How can I stay with a helpless and poor man while having a sorry excuse for a son?

 I prayed for a daughter and instead, I got this abomination.

Things would be better if he had never been born, I would loved you if you had been a girl.