Preface

So it's the secret why I started this novel. It is an interesting story, but don't share it with anyone except the readers. And there's no lie.

It was very long ago, when I was of 25. I didn't even have any motivation or intention to make this book, and I was just like other normal people who works for money and eats for belly.

But destiny didn't agree with it.

I had an mission to defeat the ninjas out there in border of village. 98 were out, 2 remaining.

"Midori and Satoshi" I checked my notebook which had an image of both of them. They looked like a couple because exact last names.

The girl was a brunette with long hairs, blue eyes and a sweet smile, while the boy was quite rough blonde, with a single eye. They both looked about 20.

"I checked every corner of the border, they should be at the waterfall nearby" I smiled with eyes of terror, seeking for last two.

With each step, I saw some trees marked with arrows. It directly points towards waterfall. They must've thought after victory they'll celebrate in waterfall. Mist ninjas.

"They managed to survive, they must be skilled" I thought and started walking towards the waterfall.

Each step with silence, without letting my guard fall. I was even ready to summon Gamabunta if needed.

Finally, I started listening the voice of waterfall, I must not let my guard fall down.

I took my steps closer, as the voice grew louder. But I felt a human voice being masked by waterfall.

"Dammit, they might have kidnapped someone" I directly started running towards the voice. Saving them as soon as possible with an ambush.

"I need to find a suitable place" I hid behind a bush, it was enough to hide my big body, as I put hand in my pocket. I find the peeking scope to watch them.

"I took it after killing a perverted ninja among them. I'll use it for better purpose" I pulled it out and attached to my eyes and slowly watched through the bushes.

My eyes widened as much as they could. I couldn't believe my eyes.

But my eyes closed in half and face started getting red. I felt a tent rising in my pants. I fell blood dripping from my nose.

"Why they're doing this here?" I thought of the sight, the two targets were literally having a sex.

Both of them were naked and their clothes were just a heap of fabric, far away under a tree.

Satoshi was on top of her and she was gazing him face to face. He was keeping her pinned to the ground and she was grasping the grass hardly to not scream.

"So this voice was nothing but her moans" I saw Satoshi thrusting in and out, they both were pleasing each other. The both of the bodies were moving with pleasure, they were totally off guard.

I was able to attack them right now, but something held me back. Their hands were constantly changing places to touch every inch of each other. A hot missionary pose.

His toned body, her curvy body, desire for each other, little roughness and everything made me keep watching them.

"Damn, I can't even listen their words" even my mouth started drooling by the scene. But the movements made their intent clear.

The girl Midori who was under Satoshi in a missionary way took herself out and stood on her all fours, elegantly swaying her rear to attract her life partner. Her breasts were hanging in the air because of their size.

A doggystyle position.

The boy said something and stood on his knees and connected his body to the girl's behind. He then leaned himself on her feeling her back on his front.

He slowly whispered something like 'you ready?' in her ears and grasped her butt cheeks tightly.

He was just grinding on her entrance to make her more desperate for the pleasure and she screamed hardly. She arched back for more touch.

"Do it already idiot!"

He puts his hand on her mouth and slowly inserts his member inside her as his own moan escaped.

I heard them moaning hard with each thrust in her vagina, which made her more eager to take the next. With each of their shots their arousal seem to be increasing.

It took now half an hour since they're using the same pose. The moaning voice was masked by the skin slapping voice which itself was covered by waterfall voice.

"I'M CUMMING!" Satoshi screamed which fell on my ears as he hit the final stroke, putting strings of his load inside her. Some of it even came outside.

It stopped as soon it started.

I suddenly shook my head, trying to recover from the thoughts, which made the bush shake.

"Someone's watching us!" They saw me right there as I jumped in.

"Say your prayers! The Toad summoning sage is here for assassination!" I smiled at them with terror as they were still naked. I stood in my fighting stance, but my tent was still hard which was easily visible to them.

Even my face under the noise was red by the blood.

"We're two, the number's game will win!" Midori chuckled.

-2 minutes later-

"100 all out! Mission complete!" I laughed and looked at their dead bodies, still reminding what I saw.

I went in the bushes, looking at my peeping scope. I used it for the same purpose as that ninja.

"I'VE GOT AN IDEA!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Home-

I checked in the drawer for some rough empty pages, which I originally made for strategy and like a daily dairy, but it's new idea.

"It's the start, I'll write my novel! And the name will be....." I thought every name and it popped out.

"Icha Icha Tactics!"

To Be Continued....

Note: it's the first time I'm writing a true mature book, so first chapter might be less than expected 😅