Get together

Aiko's POV

"I swear I don't know the plan" hopeless guards, Being an Anbu, they couldn't even protect me from an 14 year kid who uses some weapons to attack.

And now I'm at enemy's base. The Hokage told me some plans about upcoming battles against Hidden Sand, but I'm trapped here now.

"You were better than those Anbu, never thought a female Jonin will be that good. Even though I got some problems" he took out his mask, revealing a face with some fresh scars on cheek, purple hairs and black eyes.

"FREE ME RIGHT NOW, my comrades are tracking you and I was part of this plan" I lied with a smile but received a firm slap on cheek.

"I killed them before getting to you. Now, hope for a quick death" he laughed loudly before leaving the base.

Meet Aiko,
◆One of the new Jonin of Konoha.
◆Age: 20
◆Never saw her bestie since 7 because of bad relation between two villages
◆Blonde long hairs, mole on cheek, fair colour.
And especially curvy body with a heart shaped butt and amazing breasts.
◆Boys love her but keep distance because she almost killed one who tried to touch her inappropriately.

"Their commander is a freak. I must leave" my hands and legs were tied to ropes as I laid and tried for headstand hoping that kunai will fall down from thighs, and it happened.

I rolled on floor to get the knife in hand. To cut the leg ropes, first I bent my body as much I could as I somehow cut the ropes in the legs.

But suddenly, I heard clapping voices echoing in the base. By the noise it looked like there's only a single person.

"Nice try, but you're late. His duty is over now it's my shift" a tall guy with muscular body entered. He had a white cat mask to cover his mouth.

"FREAK, let me go otherwise pay for it!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kuro's POV

"Haha okay" I looked at her. She haven't changed at all. And suddenly I pulled my mask off.

"K-Kuro? What are you doing here?" I smiled at her with a wink, we separated since I was of 7.

Meet Kuro,
◆Skilled Anbu from Hidden Sand
◆Age 20
◆Always wished to meet Aiko again which is fulfilled today.
◆Black stylized hairs, cute blue eyes, big scar on back and some stitches on his chest, revealing his experience and a hot, muscular body.
◆A dream boy for girls by his elegant looks and brave behavior.

◆His real name is Momosuke, but his silent movements and cat like fighting style gave him the name "Kuro the Black Cat".

"Aww... I thought we'll hug each other at a get together, but it looks like you had a bondage earlier"

"Shut your foul mouth! You haven't changed at all!" She was angry by my sick double meaning jokes but some part of her looked happy.

"Okay okay" I went close to her to free her from the tie up. But suddenly different thoughts ran in my mind.

"What are you waiting for?" She looked at me with confusion when I stopped.

"You are leaving that easily?" I slowly caught her both ankles and spread them wide, as her face turned red.

"Stop being like Jiraiya San, leave my legs!" She protested but I overpowered her and put myself between her legs.