[ Chapter 1 ] Is There Something Wrong?

ERASE.
RESET.
Frisk pressed the same two buttons, as they always did at the end of a run. They closed their eyes for a moment as the world reloaded, when they reopened they were back at the flowerbed.

They got up and walked through the hallway, the usual spring in their step.
" We're almost at run 240, and it's still just as fun as always. " The voice of the girl echoed around the room. All that was there was a small golden flower in the centre.

" Back again Chara? I would tell you to try not killing everyone this time, but I've tried that before and it never works. Does it? " The flower told the young human in a defeated tone.

" You know us too well Flowey, well, we'll be on our way now. See you later, weed. " Chara said, a cruel grin forming on their face. They watched as Flowey was hit with a fireball and a large goat-like person stepped in front of them.

" What a terrible creature, torturing such a poor, innocent youth. " Chara held back a small laugh at those words, " ah, do not be afraid, my child. I am TORIEL, caretaker of the RUINS. " Toriel said with her familiar motherly voice.
" Come, my child, I will guide you through the RUINS. " Toriel gently took Chara's hand and led them through the door, on the other side there was a few buttons, and another locked door.

The pair proceeded through the ruins, everything going as normal, Chara destroyed the training dummy. It was fun but actually killing was always better. Everything was normal, the lever puzzle was simple as always. But moving into the next room, something changed.

-----------------------------------------------------------

This is my first time ever writing something like this, so sorry if it isn't amazing. I'd love to hear opinions on this, and if you have any tips on how to improve, feel free to leave them in the comments!