case 3 - KIM TAEYON

A not so famous figure, basically the shadow of his only sister.
His good looks and modern manner are his standout.
He has announced his love for his mother publically aka mama's boy.

NOTE : Kim Taeyon is the cousin of  Kim Taehyung . They aren't in touch but meets not so often.
Due to family background and issues The Kim family turned into nuclear family.
The late father of Kim Taeyon is step brother of  late father of Kim Taehyung.
Thus being in step relation has caused rukus in their family which seem to be the cause of their  fallen family.

Has a business of his own which included malls and shopping complex.

He was stabbed to death at his workplace , its no secret that he has revals in the area of business. There were stab wounds behind his shoulder accompanied by wounds on his stomach  three times. Luckily if possible  he is the only victim with his skulls and skin pulled out. In post mortum report it was reported that he had internal injuries and bleeding. The knife has pierced into his stomach and kidney, 2 of his ribs were broken due to the hard impact of iron rods. His body was found by the workers if his own company during night shift. The body was found lying  on the cold  floor blood was oozing. From further investigation from forensic department it was confirmed that the body was still warm when the workers found it.

The cctv of the whole building went missing from time 11:00 pm - 2-00am. The window inside his cabin were broken , sharp pieces of glass were shattered around . He was rushed into the hospital but declared dead.

From  investigation it was reported to be done by one of his business rivals .
His mother Kim Tara claimed no knowledge on who his enemy is , she didn't even had suspicious on any particular person.
The loss or both siblings has caused mental breakdown for the poor mother her wailings and agaony had caused distress among the crowd. In a blink of of an her both eyes were lost.

It is said that no one can escape a mother's curse no matter wht their purpose is , the curse will hunt them down.

------------------------------------------------------
        CASE OF KIM TAEYON
                  AGE :  30

------------------------------------------------------        CASE OF KIM TAEYON                  AGE :  30

         Cause of death :knife Stab

Time of death : 12- 1:00 am

Lethal : internal injury, stab wounds

Engraved letter : A

Death report : 1:15 am by Medicals

Background : Business man and Model

Family members : late Kim Taeyon , Kim Tara

------------------------------------------------------