18

Yoongi left the city with newly collected evidence and information.

His team awaited his arrival at airport expecting a ray to unleash the tangled case.

From the look of it they were left with two option one was that  the collected  evidence is not smthg to be happy about the lattar was that yoongi has came empty handed.

Kai : sir , we have gathered all the info u asked for .

Yoongi: Good , even collected the victims background?

Woozi : Yes sir , even took custody of the witness . All r waiting for u .

Yoongi : even better.

Jackson : Have u finally figured it out ? *with a hint of mock*

Yoongi : *squinted eyes* possibly .
.
.
.

Entering the cab they drove off to their office . Yoongi shared a piece of his mind on their way.

As they reached the office jungkook stood at the entrance locking his eyes with yoongi as he entered.

Jungkook ran and pulled yoongi into a bone crushing hug.

Jungkook : why did u go alone ?

Yoongi : desperate time requires desperate measure koo.

Jungkook : i was too worried hyung i though u went missing. Why didn't u pick up the call ? I tried calling u like hundred times

Yoongi : Am sorry, i forgot to charge my phone .i was too caught up with things.

Jackson: wow u both are so meant to be, am surprised u don't have a joint tombstone.

Jungkook :*annoyingly* wht was that  wangy pants

Jackon : ohh excuse me jung book *sass*

Yoongi: Enough both of u!
.
.
As they all got in yoongi took of his bag , pouring the content out of it which was another set of pictures of a brother and sister along with a transparent bag of hair.

Yoongi : sent this to the lab and i want the dna reports by tomorrow mrng

Chan : yes sir.

Woozi : Sir the Minister had called after your  departure. They informed that a new CBI squad is formed to take over our case after 13days .

Jungkook : whatever it is we have to be quick

Jackson : quick to what ? Marry a criminal *lowly chuckles *

Jungkook: Nahh just quick enough to use brain cells unlike some thick eyebrow heads.

Jackson : i bet a thick eyebrow head is better than a bowl coconut head .

Jungkook : i bet the coconut skin can't compare to ur tight ass pants

Jackson: well i bet my pants are tighter than the pussy u have ever fucked

Jungkook : That's right the pant so tight even ur grandchilds have suicided.

Yoongi : Bet no one will have an issue if i kicked both this fuck heads out.

Woozi : can't agree more
.
.
.

Yoongi : Do u know why we have called u here

Taehyung: would have known if someone spoken about it

Yoongi : We know u aren't an orphan and u have a sister

Taehyung : sister ? *laughs loudly* wht r u saying ? I don't have any siblings .

Yoongi : ohh really? Then whos the one in this picture

Taehyung: *smile flatters* ohh she, she isn't my sister anymore. God knows were she is .

Yoongi : first u denied her existence now u r denying her location ?

Taehyung : we are no longer in touch

Yoongi : *slams the table* Fucking taehyung just spit out the truth. We have the tower locations of all the places u have been to .

Taehyung : Just bcoz i been to a place i doesn't mean i am the murder

Yoongi : well we have ur call history's too . And it clearly recorded ur talk time with ur god knows where sis

Taehyung: i don't know wht u r talking about

Yoongi : u don't know?? Thats fine we know how to make u know.

Taehyung: u can't force me to make admit to smthg i never did.

Yoongi : why would i do that *smiles* thats not my job . I will give u 15min to think and admit everything u know.

Taehyung: i don't know anything.

Yoongi leaned towrds taehyung tilting his head as he muttered in a low voice

Yoongi: I know you know everything. And jiminie..he is with me. If u don't know anything thats fine. I will fuck him until he confess *smirks*

Yoongi : So  Kim Taehyung  i hope u would cooperate

Yoongi walked out the cabin leaving a perplexed taehyung , who was looking down at his fingers , fidgeting as he drifted into his own thoughts.

As yoongi walked out the door he noticed jungkook staying by the protective glass observing taehyung.

Jungkook : Are u hiding smthg ?

Yoongi : some things are meant to be hidden

Jungkook : Are u willing to go down for him ? For that liar

Yoongi : Jung kook stop being emotional think with ur brain.

Jungkook : i can't hyung u know i like him right ? Every moment i spended with him...its hard to forget.

Yoongi : we are in the same shoes kook. I was forever his but he never was mine.

Jungkook : But hyung i am sure Taehyung is innocent.

Yoongi : hiding and protecting a wrong doer  is worth the same  punishment as the one committing the crime. The choice is all his.

With that yoongi walked off.

Jungkook stared longingly at taehyung.

Jungkook muttered as he look at his now agonized love "i hope u make the right choice "