Class 1A

When they arrive at their classroom Lumine lead them to their seats as Kyokuro looks at the corners of the room

'A security camera huh, those are usually used in some schools to monitor the students inappropriate behaviour but the question is why is it so small? Shouldn't they make it more bigger?

I'm not running out of time sobetter ignore it for now and focus on what's in front '

Teacher 1: this kid really...
Teacher 2: seems like there's no escaping his eyes

Manabu: for you to notice that as soon as you entered, you've got some sharp eyes kohai.

Nagumo:' how come he noticed it as soon as he arrives when it took me weeks to notice those'

Ichinose: 'Yurokage-kun seems pretty sharp he already realize about the security cameras'

Kanzaki : 'this guy, he's very dangerous he already realize a clue and already speculating on theories no.. He have already a theory'

Horikita:' how did this inferior person notice something I didn't'

Ayanokouji: 'looks like we have the same opinion '

While the students were surprised at the information

Student 1: does that mean we've been being monitored the whole time

Ryuen: no shit sherlock, why do you think our point have been reducted but for you to notice it the first day

Kyokuro: well I just got some sharp eyes

NO one really belive him

Kyokuro looks at Lumine who's looking at the two seats infront of them "it looks like we will be neighbors Kyokuro" he look at the seat "it seems like it, then shall we" Kyokuro guided Lumine at her seat before sitting in his chair.

Kiyotaka: 'coincidence can be frecky'

Aya: well what a good coincidence is that right, Kyokuro?

Kyokuro : right

When everyone already got in class some girls immediately talked to Lumine and the blonde in the entrance Ceremony who is now seated infront of greeted me

"hey my names Hashimoto Masayoshi, looking forward working with you"

He said offering his hand "likewise Hashimoto-kun, the name Yurokage Kyokuro" they shook hands.

"by the way Yurokage-san, this guy here is Kito Hayato, he's very good at swimming"

Hashimoto said preferring to the guy next to him, he's pretty buff, Kito gave a short nod an a small hello "nice to meet you Kito-san" they shook hands.

"So Yurokage-san is that girl perhaps your girlfriend?" the question Hashimoto gave confused me and it seems that also gained Kito's attention "you know the girl who you walked with". Kyokuro gave a small 'oh' " you mean Lumine, well I won't say she's my girlfriend.... Yet".

Ryuen : kukuku already making the move

Fuka: you're quite fast kohai

The majority of the boys seem to still trying their luck, while the girls were jealous at Lumine, even if they try their luck Kyokuro definitely won't even give them a single glance.

"ohhh what's this, you're already making a move Yurokage-san, well good luck" Hashimoto said whispering the last part even Kito gave his support.

Hashimoto : that's right good luck Yurokage-san
Kito:agree
Masumi: well his eyes have only been set at her since they met

That statement got the majority to agree specifically their class.