<04>

Taehyung flinched as the door of the room burst open revealing Jungkook.

The smile on Taehyung's face faltered when he saw Jungkook stumbling.

"I-I will call you back." He hurriedly hang up call of his best friend and made his way towards Jungkook for support as the other was barely in state of standing let alone walking to the bed. Taehyung didn't know how the other even managed to climb the stairs.

Jungkook held his head in his hands due to the shooting pain as he looked up at the advancing figure. A sense of anger rose into him as soon as his subconscious mind contemplated who the other was but he didn't utter a word. He just made a gesture with hands to stop Taehyung from moving further.

Taehyung frowned at his actions nonetheless he spoke worriedly "A-Are you ok?"

"Don't. Don't touch."

"I'm sorry but you-"

"Shh. Go away. You're dirt~wy." Words came out Jungkook's mouth as slurs so it was hard for the other to understand the whole thing but Taehyung still heard the first part and he felt his heart ache at those words but decided to shrugg it off...it's not like Jungkook was saying all that intentionally. He obviously was drunk so he was just blabbering anything.

"atleast let me help y--Jungkook!" Tae's eyes widened when he saw Jungkook falling on the floor.

"Sh!t." He cursed under his breath and rushed to help him. "Hey, wake up. Are you, ok? Jungkook?"

"D~on~t" Jungkook tried to push the other but the liquor in him was slowly making him strengthless. His eyes closed on his own and he went to deep slumber on Tae's shoulder.

Taehyung blinked as he felt Jungkook's whole weight on himself.
"Jungkook?" He called out softly as he shook the other but got no response.
"If your body can't tolerate alcohol then why did you drink it?" a pout formed on his lips as he uttered those words "Now, how I'm supposed to get you over there" he pointed at the bed.

"You're so heavy...why you have so much muscles" Taehyung blabbering to himself as he carefully dragged Jungkook towards their bed. Yes, he dragged :) It was not his fault that our muscle bunny was too heavy to be lifted by.

Taehyung took a sigh of relief as he somehow managed to lay Jungkook on bed.
After laying Jungkook on the bed he carefully removed his tie which was looking suffocating to him. He also removed his blazer, shoes and belt and tucked Jungkook in the blanket as he himself laid beside him but he didn't close his eyes. How can he when he had a God looking man beside him.

His eyes tried to study Jungkook's face as his finger moved on Jungkook's eyes,nose and on lips on their own.

"so handsome....why are you so handsome, huh? What if someone tries to snatch you from me..what will I do? I don't even have 1% of what you have but you still choose me...I really wanna know what you saw in me. Do I look beautiful in your eyes, Kook?" Taehyung blushed imagining Jungkook saying that he looked beautiful to him that's why he got agreed to marry him.

"I'm going crazy here and you're sleeping peacefully." He pouted. "And I didn't know you drink."
"Oh, Why I'm so stupid" He smacked his head lighlty. "How will you know stupid, you just got married today on top of that it's so normal for high class people to drink."

"But you shouldn't drink. It's not healthy. Maybe I can try to convince you to not drink, will you listen to me?"
You will, right?"

"Hm..what should I do now...I can't even sleep. Should I stare at you like this whole night, will it be considered as creepy? But you know, I really wish I could stare at you like this for rest of my life."