<05>

Jungkook woke up with a hammering pain in head. His hands immediately went on his forehead, massaging it annoyingly.
"Urgh...why it hurts so bad"
He shifted himself to sit while taking support of the headboard that's when he noticed the mob of brunette hairs resting on his chest while hugging one of his arm like a koala.

"What the fvck" he cursed under his breathe as he pushed the other off himself and got down while dusting himself as if the other made him dirty being close to him.

He expected the other to wake up after the push but to his surprise taehyung just squirmed a little while tapping his hands on the bed as if he was searching for something. And once his hand found that thing which was pillow...he clutched it tightly in his arms and drifted off to sleep once again.

Jungkook just blinked watching the other with mouth open.
"How shameless" he uttered as his eyes examined the features of the guy sleeping carelessly on the bed. Meanwhile his mind was stuck on a particular thing.

"What happened last night? How the fuck i ended up beside that twink"

His thoughts interrupted with a buzzing sound of his cellphone. His eyes hardened looking at the screen while his fingers moved promptly to swipe it left in order to hang up the call. But the person on the other side had all the intentions to annoy him to core as the phone was kept on ringing.

Jungkook massaged his forehead totally annoyed. "What now?" He almost snarled as soon as he received the call.

"Is this how you talk to your Dad-

"Cut the crap and come to the point."

Jungkook heard sighing sound from his father before he spoke.
"Jungkook...Taehyung is your husband now...accept it or not. You can't push him away like that for lifetime. And you both just got married...so you don't have to go to company, I'm giving you 1 week off . Take Taehyung somewhere...spend time with him..get to know about him and most importantly...behave like a good husband,ok.?
"Are you listening or not?"

"What I have been doing all these years, Dad? I have been listening to you but did you ever try to listen to me...your son?"

"Jungkook..I-I"

Jungkook didn't mind listening more and hang up the call, throwing it straight on the wall infuriated.

"Spend time with him?!! Get to know him?!!" He growled in anger only to be interrupted by the opening sound of the metal door followed by the glass door.

"Can I come in?"

"You're already in" Jungkook blurted out annoyed as he went towards his chair to take seat.

"Easy man...why you look so annoyed? Something happened-

"I'm married"

"What?! When? No, you're joking around, right?" His colleague cum friend Mingyu chuckled at that.

"It's.not.a.joke. I'm damn serious." Jungkook replied in a pressing tone while emphasizing the first sentence.

Mingyu was taken aback as soon as those words left Jungkook's mouth.
"You're really married?!! And you're telling me this right now?! Or I'm the last one to know about it? What I did to deserve not to be invited in your-

"No one knows. No knows except me and my family." Jungkook sighed heavily. It was more like a sigh of relief. If anything happened right in all that mess then that was this that no one knows this marriage aside from him, his and Taehyung's family members.

"You secretly got married but why?"

"Because I wanted to."

"I get it you wanted to get married but wh-"

"I wanted it a SECRET, you idiot. Because I married a fucking man..30 year old man."

"You're gay that too a bottom one-

"Fuck you, Gyu! Ofcourse I'm not!!"

"Then?"

"My dad forced me. He said he will snatch everything from me...this job..my own house...even my own family if I didn't agree. He said he will disown me."

"And why he forced you to marry a man?"

"Even I don't know. I just know my family supported him at this decision. I tried a lot to make them understand that I'm not gay, I can't marry that thing yet.." he sighed in annoyance while rubbing his forehead.

"So you're not the bottom?"

"I'M NOT GAY!" Now Jungkook was getting irritated by Mingyu's questions after questions.
When you should be here telling me, what to do..You're asking stupid questions, Gyu."

"I know Jungkook but I need to know the whole situation before coming to any conclusion. Ah, so where I was? Yeah....oh how should I explain....yes,the guy you married. Is he bottom or top?

"How will I know?"

"By his behavior and all, I guess"

Jungkook frowned as he tried to remember but his mind was blank as they barely had any interactions like that.
"Can telling about his features work?"

"I guess so"

Ok, then. He's too pretty to be a guy. He has slim waist, thin fingers, long eyelashes, heart shaped lips, over all he's lean, perfect skin. Oh yes, he can give birth, so he's surely bottom."

"He can what? Mingyu laughed. "You have gone mad Jungkook " He just shrugged it off thinking Jungkook must be joking around.

"So by above description, I'm damn sure he's the bottom one. And these types are quite easy to handle"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you can easily manhandle him... doesn't matter if he's 30 or 40"
"Just make him clear that you're not a Gay"

"How"

"Say it or as I said you can easily manhandle him" he winked.

Jungkook made a disgusted face. "I will better say it on his face that I'm not a fvcking gay like you. I don't like MEN. So you better stop fvking dreaming of my dick...I would prefer dying over shoving it into your filthy ass"
And I was forced to marry you. God knows why my dad was so desperate to marry me to you-

"Jungkook, are you crazy ? You will say all these things to him...who is not even at fault?"

"Not his fault? That gold digger easily got ready to marry me-

"Who wouldn't want to marry you, Jungkook? Look at you, you're just perfect in every way"

A smirk appeared on Jungkook's face upon listening his friend. "You're right. Then what should I do?"

"Make him leave you on his own"

"What do you mean by that?"

Mingyu smirked. "Let me explain it to you"

──•~❉᯽❉~•───

I'm so disappointed,you all really don't want to VOTE. It feels like begging when I ask y'all to VOTE cuz I know some of y'all will never vote. I get almost 100 reads per chapter but only 17-18 likes...if those 100 readers are consistent then why they don't want to vote?
I had decided not to update until I get 20 votes on previous but looks like no one cares. But as I want to continue this story I'm updating...lmao I don't have any self respect. Whatever.