Introduction and Author's message

Heyy Guys,

Welcome you all to my first novel which will be the part of my first romantic trilogy "LOVE CHRONICLES". 

As the creator of this novel, I'm someone who believes deeply in the power of words to convey feelings and emotions. While I may be shy to share my name, but I hope my story will compensate for it and gives you all the emotion and connection that you all want. At last I want to thank you all for giving me your precious time. I hope you all enjoy a lot.

"At its core, "Under the Bollywood Sky" is a celebration of the transformative power of love. Through the trials and triumphs of our characters, I invite you to explore the depths of human connection, the resilience of the heart, and the beauty of second chances. May this story remind you that love is not always perfect, but it is always worth fighting for."

So, be with me to travel this journey of Love.

Bye 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

See you all in the next part/chapter.

And see, English is not my first language so plzz ignore the grammatical errors if you see any, and if you know the correct grammar do drop the corrected part there in the comment section. I'll correct it as soon as I see it.

Thank you all for giving me and my Novel your precious time.🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Book:- "Under The Bollywood Sky" Roleplay:- Actors Romance Tropes:- Supporting friends to Lovers Theme:- Bollywood Dark-Romance, drama, comedy, age-gap(4 years), character development