2.✮

?: hey, it's Billie. I wrote down your number last night in case something happened I hope it doesn't bothers you.

I stay thinking about it. "If something happens"? I raise an eyebrow and answer her.

Ash: if something happened, no?

Billie: I was just concerned😔

I laugh at the phone.

Ash: Yeah sure, thank you again for that.

Billie: of course, not problem at all.

Ash: oh I forgot, I have your leather jacket.

Billie: oh..

I don't know what to answer, so I wait for her to say something. After a few minutes she replies.

Billie: wanna see each other so you give it back to me?

I stay thinking, is she trying to see me again? I raise an eyebrow to the phone.

Ash: are asking me out, Eilish?

Billie: me? Don't over react, I just want my jacket back..

I laugh and smile to my dog when he starts licking my leg, he's so fucking cute.

Ash: alright, when and where you wanna meet?

Billie: what about this Saturday? When can meet in the coffee shop next to the park.

Ash: alright, see you there, Eilish.

Billie: see you there, Ash.

I smile at the phone and then go back to the kitchen to help my friend.

...........................

-So a date?- Sam says.

We're lying on the couch together while we talk.

-It's not a date, Samantha, she just wants her jacket.- I say, I know she don't like to be called like that.

-Fuck you.- she says kicking my leg playfully.

I laugh at her actions.

-But for real, you think she wants you both to know each other more?- she says now in a more serious tone.

-I don't know, Sam, we'll see.- I say to her changing the topic.-Wanna see some movie?

-Sure why not.- she answers and grab the TV controller to turn it on.

It's 1am on the morning, Sam fell asleep right at the beginning of the movie, and I'm looking through my phone. I stop scrolling when I see something.

"Billie Eilish's new date?"

I look at the title which was next to a photo of me getting off of her car this morning. Oh my gosh, I knew her face was familiar to me, she's THE Billie Eilish.

I start reading the article. When I finish it, I stay thinking about it. I don't want to be in the public eye, I'm good with my boring life. A message appears on my screen and I unlock the phone to see it.

Billie: you've read it, haven't you?

How does she knows?

Ash: I did.

She doesn't reply me for a few seconds.

Billie: so?

Ash: yk, you could've told me you were THAT Billie Eilish.