Couch Sex

Follow me on Instagram
@balarg0
And comment
"Fuck a guideline"

∆∆∆

Y'all remember the sext thing I wrote on my JxJ book that got removed
(Fuck a Guideline)
Anyway this is like a part 2 of Sext except when Jake comes home.

∆∆∆

For context Jake and Johnnie had sexted one night while Jake was in Kansas and Johnnie was still at home, they aren't dating so the sexting was a shocker for Johnnie but he still went along with it cause he had a crush on Jake, Yada yada this is when Jake gets home.

∆∆∆

Anyway, here we go :)

∆∆∆

CW:
Praise & degrading
Fingering
(yall rn: "Callum is writing prep wtf is he okay????!!!")
Filth
Sex talk
Hair pulling
Slight choking
Man handling

Nicknames used in this:
'Good boy'
'Hun'
'Slut'
'Baby'
'Toy'
'Doll'
'Little bitch'
'Little whore'

∆∆∆

Jakes Pov For The Whole Thing:

As I finally got home back to L.A from being in Kansas I immediately got out of my car leaving everything in it, not bothering to grab out my stuff I had packed.

I walked inside and saw Johnnie sat on the couch;

"I'm hommmeeee!" I shouted smiling.

He turned and looked at me a smile crept onto his face as he got up and walked over to me, I placed a hand on his waist and pulled him close to me.

"I missed you're emo self"

"I know" Johnnie said with a shit eating grin.

I rolled my eyes and leaned down placing my lips onto his softly, the kiss being such a new feeling, yet so familiar at the same time.

I felt Johnnie's arms snake around my neck tugging me closer to him.

I deeped the kiss, my tongue licking his bottom lip asking for entrance.

Johnnie move one of his arms and the suddenly he's hand was on my groin, a let groan at the feeling and broke from the kiss.

"Slut" I said with a smirk.

"Maybe" he said back quietly kissing my cheek as he palmed me.

"Fuck, come on" I whispered as I grabbed his wrist and tugged him to the couch I waisted no time to bend him over the arm rest of the couch where his body way laid down over it.

"This is such a pretty view" I praised as I tugged at the hem of his pajama pants that were very clearly mine.

"Stop teasing me, Jake" He demanded, I chuckled at him and pulled down both his pants and boxer briefs.

"Love that ass" I whispered as I placed a hand on his bare ass squeezing the flesh gently in my palm.

Johnnie was letting out little whimpers as I massaged near his hole, I smirked down at him.

"Needy, huh?" I asked him.

"Please Jake" He said quietly begging.

I brought my free hand to my mouth and spat on my fingers, bringing it down to his hole.

I placed my index finger on his hole and felt it twitch under my touch, a small gasp leaving Johnnies lips.

"Tell me you want it" I said lowly.