I. Observe the observer

Amie Serene

Amie Serene. A young, ambitious girl, who always dreamed of becoming a professor and a worldly known scientist. She liked teaching others and being seen as a smart person, but most of all, she loved learning about quantum physics.

Everything about it was interesting - Ranging from the observer effect all the way to black holes and even the theory of relativity.

She was admired by all her teachers for being such a hardworking and studious student. She was always active during the lessons, raising her hand till it was sore. It probably even started annoying the teachers. They kept saying: "Is only Amie raising her hand? When will you all start taking her for an example, hm?"

It was funny to her, and made her feel better about herself at the same time. She was undoubtedly a high-achiever, that was something not one could refute.

She was super diligent and acted as a leader in school, however the moment she set foot into her lovely house, her personality quickly took a whole 360° turn. She always instantaneously changed into her pyjamas and turned on the TV, only to watch animes for long hours and hours.

She was gifted, therefore she didn't have to study that hard. She did have to practice before upcoming exams, but that was about it.

And speaking about animes... She once binged the entirety of the series Attack on Titan. She was also itching to watch demon slayer, but she promised herself that she wouldn't watch it, till it was properly animated to the end.
She read the whole manga in two days, and it was really interesting in her opinion.

It wasn't that crazy, but she found it quite fun to read. Many people were displeased with the final arc, however, because many of their favourite characters died.

Speaking of which, Amie's favourite and most beloved character was Muichiro. He was the most adorable character in her opinion. She was so sad after reading the final arc that she had to sleep for a whole day after witnessing the utmost horror ending.

If I could change his fate, I'd do anything in the world to do so... except for giving up learning quantum physics, that is.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Aime's POV:

"Am I still dreaming?" I spoke quietly, looking around my surroundings in shock. My eyebrows furrowed as I stared at the grass beneath my crocs, the soft breeze ever so slightly tickling my cheeks. I felt weird, as if I was about to throw up.

Recalling yesterday's events, I was actually supposed to get a prize for winning a physics competition. They were going to give me two tickets to Miami as well, but...