Expect the unexpected

It aches my heart every time the thought of you comes into my mind. It has been years, but I'm still holding on to those memories and the bond that we've shared. I met you unexpectedly, but at that very moment, you became part of my story.

I'm grateful that we bumped into each other that day. I am glad I had the chance to know and learn about you. That guy that most people knew as smart and a serious person. I had the chance to know you much deeper than that. A man of his word, an intelligent person, God-fearing, understanding, patient man, and a friend-and all that you could think of. Bro, you've set my standards so high that no one could even beat them. I'm so thankful that, at some point in my life, I met someone like you. I've learned a lot from you, and I'm cherishing all of it.

Hey, wherever you are right now, I hope that you have happiness in life. Just continue to explore things, because that is what you are good at. May God bless you on your journey in life. I'm praying and will always pray for you. For the last time, I miss you, thank you, and am sorry. Maybe this isn't a goodbye, but see you again unexpectedly.

 Maybe this isn't a goodbye, but see you again unexpectedly

✍🏻jasc_stories