Morning sunshine part 2

Elena POV

Today morning was very funny as Mr.Clumsy made my day.
Anyways here i was sprawled out all over the couch watching Pretty little liars and trust me i was so into that i didn't even notice the figure behind me.
"Aaaaaah!" my heart pounded furiously until i realised who it was.
"Tyler,you stupid little-"
Uh,uh,uh no foul language in the house dear."
"Firstly this is not your bloody house and secondly you just scared me to death you idiot.!"
"Woah there baby, that hurt- right there." tyler said pointing to his heart for a dramatic effect.I had no idea what this guy was doing to me, ever since i was 5 i felt like something was missing.Anyways i started laughing my butt off for no reason i guess his smile just turned me on. Whoops where on earth did that come out from.
"Elena you alright your acting as if your possessed.Geez your freakin me out right now.Stop!"screamed Tyler,But with that i only started laughing louder but this time Tyler joined me.

After what seemed like forever our laughter calmed down and i noticed how cute Tyler was when he laughed.
"Gosh that was weird. Btw what are you doing here?" i asked him.
"Your telling me, oh and I'm here for sugar mum ran out so she asked me to come get some from your mother."
"Oh come on then follow me."
"You know i do know where your kitchen is right?" Said Tyler.
"Dude i was just messing."I said as i ruffled his dark brown soft hair. Man this guy was hot.
What the heck is happening to me.
After giving him the sugar he went home, mum made a quick entrance.
"Honey, get ready we're going on a picnic with the Woods family."
"Cool ill be 5 minutes."I said smiling like a cheshire cat.
"Sure you will"murmured my mum.
What was that?" I questioned obviously knowing what she was talking about.
"Um nothing, you just go and get ready.Hurry!"
"Okay okay im going.Geez someones on their period."
"What was that?"Questioned my mum.
"Oh nothing."and with that i ran upstairs straight into my room.
Half an hour later.
"El hurry up now before i come up there and drag you out personally by the hair.
Ouch."Yeh sure mum wait I'm nearly done!"i screamed back.Gosh a girl needs some time.Taking one final look in the mirror i step out my room and make my way downstairs.Today i wore a black crop top paired with some navy blue denim shorts,converse and a long cardigan,as for my hair I decided to jeep it down,cuz ain't nobody got time for that.
"Finally,what took you so long?"asked my dad,he was a tall guy with dark brown hair and a stubble which by the way needed to be shaved.My mum well lets just say i got half my looks from her,she had long brown wavy hair,crystal grey eyes and beautiful caramel skin.
"I was just-"
"Yeh yeh enough with the chit chat i wanna play some soccer with Tyler." shouted my little brother Aden.
"Ooh someones got there knickers in a twist." i said mimicking his expression.
"Shut up."he said and with that he ran out the front door.
"Come on then lets get going."said my mum as she got her bags and headed to the car.
Just as i was about to open the door a hand grabbed me by the waist and pulled me towards a ver strong chest.
"Your coming with me El."ordered Tyler. I got out from his hold and made my way over to his car.
"Phew i thought you were gonna scream your head off at me or throw a tantrum. That was easy.You owe me ten bucks Aden!"shouted Tyler
"What you two betted on me. Your so pathetic.losers!"I said and stuck my tongue out like a 5 year old. Wrong move El,wrong move i said whilst giving myself a smack.Ow.
"Where the losers says the one acting like a baby!"retorted Tyler.
"Oh Tyler please."
"Oh Tyler please. Your just jealous at how awesome i am not forgetting sexy."he said whilst mimicking me.
I sarcastically choked on my own saliva "Tyler you have such a big head I'm afraid you wont be able to fit inside your car."i snapped.
"Oh baby that hurt." cried Tyler sarcastically,then bursted out laughing.
"Oh game on Tyler,just you watch!" I shouted.Smiling at myself for how amazing i am.I was a strong girl ready to kick ass, in this case Tyler's ass.
"Oh no I'm so scared give it your best shot miss.Hunter."replied Tyler.
"I will mr.Woods,I will."I said smirking evilly. You (Tyler) are surely are in for a treat.

A/N sorry guys for any typos. anyways hope u guys liked this chapter and lastly don't forget to comment.