got it bad

"can you invite us to your graduation?"

rei slowly turned her head towards her taller friend. she rose a brow, finding this request kinda odd but it doesn't sound too bad.

but of course, rei still needed to ask.

"why?" rei glanced at gaeul who was also just as confused as her.

"i.. want to see your school." wonyoung avoided eye contact, sipping on her sparkling water.

okay, something's definitely weird.

rei pocketed her phone and turned to look at wonyoung more closely. "you want to see the school?" she repeated, squinting her eyes at her very suspicious friend.

"that's so random, won." gaeul butted in and snorted.

"i think she has a different motive." rei shrugged and sat properly again.

"i do not." wonyoung immediately denied.

"i think so too." gaeul spoke, but both of them didn't mind it that much—maybe wonyoung's just really interested in seeing the school. wonyoung's mind can be unpredictable at times.

"well, okay, you can come. but if you plan on setting that building on fire i'm not responsible for that."

wonyoung rolled her eyes, "i'm not like that, naoi."

rei was actually schoolmates with gaeul and wonyoung before during middle school, but as she reached high school, she transferred to another school—fortunately, because of rei's very friendly aura, she met and is now friends with a lot of people from her new school.

"come on, wonyoung, seeing the school is obviously not the reason you wanted to go to our graduation." rei asserted, scrolling through her apps again, mindlessly opening her instagram.

wonyoung didn't mean to, but she was staring at what rei was doing on her phone. after a few seconds, her eyes caught onto someone. she felt her cheeks heating up, she felt shy.

gaeul saw this and found her friend's actions very strange so she followed her gaze and her eyes landed on rei's phone, seeing the girl who was now in her gallery, scanning her pictures from last week.

once rei swiped to the next picture, she saw someone very unfamiliar.

"who's that?" gaeul asked, seeing wonyoung immediately sitting up straight and fixing her posture, still looking at rei's phone.

"oh, this is yujin. she's one of my closest..—" rei turned her head to both of her friends and saw them both looking at her phone. "why the hell are you two looking at my phone?"

wonyoung sat back down, not forgetting to sip on her sparkling water again and just huffed to herself, feeling embarrassed.

rei was really finding this girl odd but she shook her head. "anyway, this is yujin, she's one of my closest friends. she's shy and all but very tall so she still has A LOT of aura." she blabbered about her friend who was currently flashing on her phone screen. it was the picture they took when they hung out together last week.

"hm, yujin.." wonyoung quietly muttered, listening to her friends' conversation.

"wonyoung," gaeul called out. the girl flinched "you still there?"

wonyoung quickly regained her composure, "of course," she flashed a cheeky smile. "now rei, make us come to your graduation ceremony, please." she pleaded to her friend.

"hold on," the japanese girl rose a brow. "i already—" wonyoung cut rei off.

"introduce me to yujin."