she definitely scored

a/n: surprise update🙀🙀 i actually went back and scanned the first part. i then later realized that it needed more and some wanted a 2nd part so here i am again🤩

let me just clarify that yujin and rei's graduation ceremony from the first part was a high school graduation.

i hope this justifies the open ending that i gave for the first part😭

"you weren't even schoolmates?" jiwon asked, stunned about the story she just heard from her ex collegemate. they graduated many years ago anyway and still remained as friends.

wonyoung giggled, "nope, not at all." she smiled, reminiscing about her younger days. 

wonyoung actually encountered jiwon when she was buying treats from her local bakery one day, arranging dates for them to finally catch up after many years.

"so," jiwon started off. "who made it official first?" she asked, seemingly intrigued by the story.

well, since they were catching up, of course the 'how did you two meet?' was inserted in their conversation.

the woman in front of her smiled at the question. "yujin did," she replied, the smile not leaving her face.

--FLASHBACK--

"wonyoung," yujin whispered out, gently grabbing wonyoung's wrist making the other girl turn around.

the two girls came from the movies--wonyoung really wanted to watch this one movie and kept blabbering about it to yujin so the tall raven-haired bought them tickets to see it. now yujin was walking wonyoung home and there were still a few blocks more before they actually arrive at wonyoung's house.

they were walking by the sidewalk and now stopped because of yujin's sudden call.

"yes?" wonyoung rose a brow as she saw yujin having her head down, seeming to be avoiding her eyes.

yujin was really nervous, she was slightly shaking, and wonyoung can feel it on her wrist. she was starting to get concerned. "are you okay?" the tall brunette asked, visibly worried over her 'friend'.

"uh," yujin hesitates, still holding wonyoung's wrist

the tall raven-haired pursed her lips, taking a deep breath and rose her head, taking a glance at the beautiful girl in front of her. but she looked down immediately. seeing wonyoung made her a lot more nervous.

"wonyoung-ah," 

yujin exhaled. "do.. do you want to make this official? do you want to be my girlfriend?"

yujin was actually not that dense. she could clearly point out what wonyoung's actions meant when it comes to her. after they parted ways since yujin's graduation, wonyoung texted first, congratulating her once again—and that's when their routine started, where they would talk almost everyday and started to meet up more often. 

because of this, yujin had started to catch feelings for the tall brunette.

wonyoung widened her eyes at what she heard, her heart started to quicken its pace and she felt herself shaking out of excitement, and also nervousness—but she can't let her nervousness take over, not at this time.

with her free hand—she grabbed yujin's arm that was holding her wrist and pulled yujin close, wrapping the arm she was holding around her waist. she then made yujin look at her by cupping her cheek with one hand.