Chapter 14. Le Desserte. 2

Warning.

Some tragedy, defiling corpses and death and edgy people and all!

You guys know what you came here for.

...

Narrator POV.

".. He isn't moving.. Was he supposed to go back into the body.. or something?..." Theresa was lightly tapping Adam's body...

"Strange.. If his body has consciousness, and the Herrscher is out.. Then.. He should be able to go back to his body from what i've seen..."

"... Could he... Be.. Dead.. For reals?.."

Sirin considered this...

'Everything I know, tells me he cannot come back to life again..'

Otto knew this...

'I feel bad for his ass...'

But.. Adam was truly...

The first man to make miracles.

...

"Well hello there... Quite odd for someone to land on top of me- But I can accept it..." Said Renna as she sipped her tea...

"I required a way to.. Forget about it... This tea is nice. This place is nice too."

I was drinking tea with a dead woman..

In a place akin to heaven.. Cool...

'I need to go back to the middle ground. The other place...'

I put down the cup of tea...

'she seems to be doing fine here... I doubt they will let me exit if I take her too... there must be so many people in here.. But she is resting.. why.. Why should I pluck her out of a good place into a miserable world?..'

"I need to go."

I told her...

"Lady, This is the tea time.. Not a time to go. Just enjoy the tea." Said the British woman..

'Believe Me, I don't have time-'

I felt her grab my wrist.. I couldn't let go.

"First, Please tell me your name.. You fell on top of me, That's the least you could do innit?"

"Ada-"

'I can't just say Adam if I look like a girl-.. Uh.. Well, luckly, I have an embarrassing middle name-'

"Well, Ada. Nice to meet you... I hope to meet you once more."

She let me go as I jumped out of the window...

[The Fourth Wall Trembles.]

Have you ever seen a city made of shining gold??..

Semi-transparent golden streets which where illuminated by the reflection of the enormous tree in the distance...

It was.. Beautiful...

Golden dust fell from the tree as it gave it a magnificent glimmer..

I stared at the city.. People from all of the time of humanity where here...

People of the previous era, mantises, scientists.. And a woman singing- THATS LITERALLY EDEN!..

I would love to stay here...

Meet people I would love to meet, but...

I knew I had people waiting for me.

...