PUNISHMENT 1

Mistress also mentioned that for every comment, I get 10 spankings and every reply , I get a 5-minute atomic wedgie.

Punishment date received ; 10/6/2024
Punishment date done ; 11/6/2024
Mistress ; mommyloveyou69

This was to be done for when I went to the cinema with my friends today.

The first part was to watch the movie in a shoulder wedgie. I wore my white granny panties as they were the strechiest. Then I pulled and tugged the front and back, giving a squeaky clean until eventually they got high enough to slide over my shoulders.i decided not to wear a t-shirt under my trackie because I wouldn't take it off and I like having easy access to give my wedgie a few pulls. Throughout the movie, I was trying so hard not to let out a whimper. My pussy felt so wet and almost cut in half . I went to the bathroom halfway through to really pull them up my ass and let the fabric dissappear into my crack.

The second part was to wear nipple clamps , I had planned on wearing a trackie anyways so it wouldn't be noticeable. I wore clamps , I got to keep jeans on my hangers, so they pointed out less.I was out for 4 hours in total, and these felt like my nipples were going to rip off . I readjusted them every hour to give them a slight break and make sure they didn't fall off. They felt so sore and hard, so during the movie, I gave them a few pulls and twists to hopefully get a sense of relief.

The third part was to slip icecubes into my panties. After I got my drinks and popcorn I told my friends I needed to run to the bathroom so I left and went in and opened up my cup. I took out a handful of ice out of the cup and shoved 6 down beside my asshole and slide 5 more into the front beside my pussy. I felt so cold down there, and it was soaking wet. I pulled my track pants up and went into the Theatre. I watched the whole movie with the exception of a few readjusting to get off sitting directly onto the ice.

The fourth one was to whisper submission affirmation to myself every 15 minutes. I decided I'd whisper 3 sentences every 15 minutes. I knew to do it quiet enough so no one would notice, so when the movie started, I timed 15 minutes on my phone. When the time was
whispered the 3 sentences I decided on
1) "I shall obey mistress at all times"
2) "Mistress is the only god "
3) "Obeying is what a slave like me does."
The movie was around 2 hours and 30 minutes a bit more, but I didn't finish the last 15 minutes. I said it a total of 10 times, and surprisingly, no one noticed. So this one wasn't really affecting me.

The fifth one was to tense my kegel muscles  for 10 seconds, every time someone said, "Love." They only said it 3 tines throughout the movie, so this one wasn't a problem at all.

The sixth one was to remain composure , no squirming or adjusting position. I did have to adjust my position a few times, and I know that I shouldn't have, but I did it without realising. I am sincerely sorry for doing this and understand that I am below mistress and don't get to think for myself, so I don't know what got into me . Again, I am really sorry, and I'll make sure it doesn't happen again.

During this time, whenever my friend laughed, I had to hit a hard smack against my thigh. I kept a count on when they laughed, and it was a total of 17 times, so I went into the bathroom when the movie was over and gave my thigh 17 spanks.

That was the end of the dare. I really enjoyed the pain and humiliation I felt even if no one else knew what was under my clothes or what I was doing  I still felt extremely embarrassed but I had alot of fun and pain mixed together .

A massive thank you to my mistress
Mommyloveyou69 for this dare.