CHAPTER - 2

Haewon's pov

"Ottoke…The teacher's already in. Should I sneak in the classroom?" I whispered to myself. It took me a while to stand at the door of the classroom until the teacher caught me. She then let me in and made me introduce myself to the class as I was a new transfer student here. "Great. She is such a nice teacher. She doesn't scold me at all." I muttered in my mind.

"Since you're a new student here, you might get lost on your first day." She smiled at me while talking to me. "I am Ms. Yu, the class teacher of yours. You can tell me anything if you need some help. Now introduce yourself to the class."

After Ms. Yu finished her speech, I continued "I'm Haewon. I prefer being alone, thank you." I could tell everyone seemed dislike me, but why would I care.

"Haewon shi, there's only a seat left behind Lily. You can take it." Ms. Yu gestured to a girl with shoulder-length pink hair. I bowed to Ms. Yu and went straight to my place. The pink-haired girl in front of me turned to stare at me. I pretended not to care her and sat down in my seat. I don't want to make eye contact with her. I don't want to fall for a girl, especially, a girl liked by many. She might think I'm weird or something. I don't care. But, somehow, I wonder how she thinks of me.

"Alright, class. Let's start our lessons from now on."

_____________________________________________________________

*school bell ringing for lunch break*

"It's all for today, class. Make sure you will finish your homework tomorrow."

"Ms. Yu, today's the first day of school. You're giving us homework already." Some students complained. Ms. Yu chuckled and shook her head. Then, she bid goodbye to class.

I was keeping my things when I heard "HAEWON-AH…" from the entrance door. No doubt, that's Bae! She was waving at me so I just glanced at her then I walked to her.

"Yahh you're too slow at everything. Let's go to the canteen now." Bae grabbed my arm as she started to tease me.

"Where's Boemgyu?"

"He's already at the canteen. So let's goo…"

Bae is always energetic. I'm sure she has made friends in her class. She is sometimes funny. That's why everyone likes her. But still, she is clingy only to us, me and Boemgyu.

*At the canteen*

We found Beomgyu sitting alone. Bae fetched our trays and we approached to Beomgyu.
"How was your first class?" He asked both of us while having his lunch.

"Just not bad. Good thing, I wasn't punished for being late." I answered with a small laugh.

"Same thing to me." Bae followed by words.
"Let's go around after lunch, guys." She continued.

"Sounds great, I don't wanna go back to my class so early." Beomgyu agreed. "Are you with us, Haewon?" They both looked at me with wonder.

"I actually planned to go to the library, but okay, I prefer going along with both of you." They smiled at my answer with pleasure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a short update. I hope you guys will follow up new chapters. Thank you for votes. My apology for not updating the previous days due to my health problem, I got injections. As soon as the rapid recovery of my health, the new chapters will be coming soon.