chapter 8

Shoko's worried voice echoed throughout the empty room, her eyes never leaving your body as she stared in shock seeing you on the floor.

"Oh my gosh." She whispered, her body moving on it's own as she rushed to hug you.

Your hand gripped on Shoko's clothing as she whispered reassuring words to you.

You continued sobbing in her arms as she gently played with your hair in a way to calm you.

After a few minutes of just laying on the ground while crying in Shoko's arms you pulled away from her, "What happened pretty?" Shoko's smooth voice asked, her eyes searching for any explanation.

Your eyes met hers as she reassuringly placed her hand on your thigh, "I was on call with Satoru... H-he came outside and.. And started dragging me by m-my hair.. We started arguing and he p-punched me." Your voice was barely a whisper as the predicament of your situation downed on the both of you, "He.. also slapped me yesterday."

"That's it, I'm killing him. I'm a doctor i can cover it up." She said, her voice serious. As she stared sadly in your eyes.

You smiled softly, Shoko intertwining your hands together.

"What are you gonna do now?" Her voice softened as she rubbed her thumb against your hand.

"Break up with him when the time's right." You whispered, a sad smile making its way up on your lips.

"(Y/N) i-" Shoko was caught off by your front door busting open as a worried Gojo and Geto walked in.

"No fucking way." Gojo's voice was above a whisper as he stared at your figure on the ground, Geto's mouth was agape as his eyes widened at the sight of you. Geto couldn't form any words.

"He did this to you?" Satoru asked, his brows knitting in anger as he helped you to your feet, his arms instantly wrapping against your body.

Shoko wistfully watched from the ground a saddened smile making it's way up her pretty face.

"Are you okay?" Gojo asks, pulling away from the hug as he carefully analyzed your face, wiping away the blood from your lips. Even with your face all beaten up and dried tears, he still thought you were the most beautiful girl he's ever seen.

"I'm fine." Your voice slightly cracked, Gojo however didn't believe that. Who could believe that lie seeing the situation you were in.

"No," He shook his head, "you're not okay Y/n. Nothing about this is okay." His voice was laced with frustration as you merely flinched at the loud tone of his voice.

His heart broke seeing you flinch. "I'm not gonna hurt you.. Unless you want me too." A teasing smile replaced Gojo's frown as you chuckled softly at his stupid joke.

"Satoru, not the time." Geto scolded the white haired male. In response Gojo turned around to meet Geto's gaze as he stuck his tongue out in response. Geto could only sigh at the stupidity of his best friend.

"Let's get you cleaned up, i'll make sure it doesn't get infected." Shoko said, getting up from the floor grabbing the medkit she carried in her bag.

"Okay." You nodded, letting go of Satoru's hand as you followed Shoko to the bathroom. You could briefly hear the conversation between Gojo and Geto.

"Sit on the counter." Shoko said, her attention fixated on her medkit grabbing the things that she needed, you obeyed her request and sat down on the counter.

After a few moments Shoko finally turned towards you placing the essentials on the counter next to you.

"This is gonna hurt." She whispered softly, you could feel her breath on your skin her left hand gripping slightly on your thigh as she positioned you the way she needed.