18. red eyes & warm hugs

EIGHTEEN | red eyes & warm hugs

▃▃▃▃▃▃

TW; anxiety / panic attack + detailed description of paranoia and stalking, *** indicate the start of it and another three *** will indicate the end of it

TW; anxiety / panic attack + detailed description of paranoia and stalking, *** indicate the start of it and another three *** will indicate the end of it. please skip if you feel you will be unable to read it, i don't want to harm anyone <3

▃▃▃▃▃▃

L/N Y/N
at the corner store | 11:48 pm

so, you may have forgotten how to breathe for a couple of seconds.

your eyes are blown wide as you stare at dabi's scarred face, his lips are pulled up into a small smirk as he allows you to ogle his face for a second. your (e/c) eyes take in every charred piece of skin, staples holding it together almost painfully while three studs gleam brightly under the dim, broken light reflecting onto his nose. you weren't expecting him to look like this in real life- so...beautiful. it's like you're trapped under a cloudy haze that floats through your mind, all you can see is dabi's sapphire eyes and everything else but him blends into the background.

his eyebrow raises and you blink once and feel humiliation roll over you that you had shamelessly ogled his face right in front of him.

goodbye.

your hand tightens on the strap of your bag that you have slung over one shoulder and you try to force words up your now dry throat, body trembling with anticipation and excitement.

"you want to kiss me?" you ask only to internally dropkick yourself. that is literally the dumbest thing you could have said.

if you had points for being seductive, you'd have one from the stunt you pulled to buy bakugou more time, and that one point would have been taken off of you for your poor attempt at trying to speak normally to dabi right now.

dabi huffs out a breathy laugh, no doubt thinking the question is stupid as well. "i said it for a reason, doll. now let me ask you again and you tell me either no or yes, do you want me to kiss you right now?"

the way his eyes have darkened to a ocean blue, pupils lidded as he stares at you expectantly. his eyes that seem to hold millions of secrets are glued onto your lips that are pursed as you try to calm yourself down, never once leaving them but still at a safe distance so that you didn't feel pressured into saying yes.

of course you want to be kissed by him. he's-quite frankly- the hottest guy you've ever seen in your life and the fact that he wants to kiss you, even talk to you is a massive thing. you'd be the dumbest person alive if you let this opportunity slip, a complete fool. he'll probably regret it afterwards and you'll feel like a complete idiot, but you'd get kissed, right?