𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

SMUT WARNING ⚠︎

SMUT WARNING ⚠︎

𝖸𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖽𝗈 𝗆𝖾 𝖺 𝖿𝖺𝗏𝗈𝗋, 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝖺 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍, 𝗌𝗈 𝗂 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖿𝗂𝗑 𝗂𝗍!

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

MILA'S face said it all. She looked at me and jazzy like we were gods. Her eyebrow furrowed, she knew she was fucked. We knew she was fucked, and I was going to do all the fucking.

"You have been so rude lately" I start as I play with her hair. "I know and I'm-" she was cut off by jazzy kissing her. The two lock lips, kissing in a rushed manner. Jazzy grasps Mila's hair and pulls her head back. "I'm gonna ruin you baby" I could hear the smirk in Jazzy's voice.

I made a sound of disagreement, causing the other two to look towards me. "Unless- mommy says otherwise" she smiles. "Up jazzy" I state and Jazzy is back on her feet. "Come" and Jazzy is coming towards me. She grabs my hips pulling me close to her. I kiss her passionately making sure Mila can see.

As we make out, we walk back making my lower back hit the sink. Jazzy raises me on the sink getting between my legs.

Our lips battle for dominance, jazzy is straining to win but I nip her lip, and she reverts into submission. I pause the kiss panting. "You're so good for me baby, you know that," I state looking into the blond's eyes. She nods her head.

I turn my head to the pretty girl on the floor. Her lovely eyes stare at us in longing. "You want to come here, baby?" I question her, she nods her head vigorously. I pout playfully at her. " too bad baby. Now you're going to Watch mommy get fucked" I smirked, her face twisted into sadness.

"I'm sorry...please" she begs. Crawling closer to us. " sorry isn't gonna cut it, isn't that right jazzy" I ask, jazzy replied "it's not"

Mila whimpers back in response. "Now sit and watch," I tell her. Bringing Jazzy back into a kiss. She grips my hips squeezing them. I moan softly into her mouth. She trails her hands up my body and to my boobs. She breaks the kiss while taking my top off. I left the shirt to fall and sit at my waist.

She stares at my black bra licking her lips. "Go on baby," I tell her, and she smiles. "Hurry I'm horny," I tell her, I can hear Mila huff. She unclips my bra and I slide it off. She sucks on my left breast while fondling my other one.

I moan desperately, "strip" I demanded and Jazzy rushed to take her clothes off, I ran to do the same. I can feel Mila's desperate glaze. " I don't have a condom" Jazzy pants, rubbing her tip, she hisses as she does. I look down at Mila who is humping her hand like a desperate whore.

"So needy are you Mila" I mock, she nods her head. " I need a release" she begs. I look back to Jazzy who's touching herself to the site of Mila. "You know, Mila wanted to be the first one to fuck you raw" I could hear Mila gasp as she realize what I'm going to do.

Jazzy lets out a breathy chuckle. "Oh really?" I let out a 'mhmm' "I guess that's about to change" Jazzy smirked as she lined herself up, "is this okay with you" Jazzy asked. I reassured her with a nod of my head. Jazzy raises a brow. "I take birth control for my period, now fuck me," I demanded.

Jazzy thrusted in me making me hiss. She moves her hips slowly, teasing me. "Shit lo, you feel so good" she moans, as she lays her head down on my shoulder. Mila whimpers and I look at her. She is still seated on her knees. I wave her over with two fingers and she rushes to get up.

Jazzy pulls out of me before quickly entering me. I moan loudly before Mila's hand covers my mouth. I look at her face as Jazzy fucks me into the mirror. The sink rattles with every thrust. "You can't be loud Mommy" Mila spoke softly before removing her hand.

"Does she feel good?" Mila asks Jazzy, positioning her hands on Jazzy's waist. Jazzy groans in pleasure, picking up her pace. I can't help but moan, covering my mouth as I couldn't keep quiet. "So good, fuck I wanna cum in mommy so bad" she moans. Gripping my waist tightly.

"Come on baby, fuck me harder," I tell her as I removed my hand from my mouth to grip her hair and pull it back. She whimpers at the pain, the way she whimpers makes me wetter. " you're not deep enough" Mila states before pressing Jazzy deeper in me.

"F-fuck" I moan. Letting go of her hair. I could feel her in my stomach. The pleasure was so good and the look on Jazzy's face told me it was amazing for her too. "Come on baby, cum for me" I beg her. She lets out a soft moan before speeding up.

Her thrust sent me back against the mirror I could see Mila smirk as Jazzy fucked me.

I Was getting closer with every thrust.

"M-mommy I'm getting close "Jazzy moaned. The pleasure was too much for her and she laid her head down on my shoulder. I could feel her bit down on my shoulder. The pain from the bit made me moan loudly. "So good isn't it Mommy?" Mila asked

All I could do was nod my head. I was so close to cumming. I needed Jazzy to be too. Jazzy let go but rested her head on my shoulder still

"Come on baby please fuck me, make me cum" I begged her. "I'm so close Mommy please" she whined. "So close aren't you both," Mila questioned still standing behind Jazzy.

Jazzy and I nodded our heads "Jazzy, cum in me baby" I said as I grab her hair pulling her off my shoulder.

I kiss her passionately. She wasn't trying to fight for dominance. I would win this kiss if it was a battle. I bite her lip which leads to her moaning in my mouth. Something about that made me smile. She breaks the kiss and grabs Mila's hand off her waist.

"Come I want to kiss you" she grins, Mila gets from behind Jazzy, turns Jazzy's head, and kisses her. I watch as they kiss, Mila dominating the kiss and Jazzy simply letting her.

I couldn't help it. I let out a loud cry as I came on Jazzy's dick. Jazzy broke the kiss and started pounding me harder than before.

"I'm coming" she whined, she grabbed the back of my neck pulling me in for a kiss. The kiss was so needy, she needed it badly. I could feel her twitch as I was coming down my high.

I hear a whimper into the Kiss as I am being filled with Jazzy's cum. She breaks the kiss and slumps on my shoulder. I look over to Mila who just smiles. I stroke jazzy's blonde hair.

She whimpers and whispers "I'm tired"

"Let's get you cleaned up and go home" I whisper to her. Mila shakes her head softly.

"So much for a punishment."

───── ❝ end of chapter ❞ ─────
𝖸𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖽𝗈 𝗆𝖾 𝖺 𝖿𝖺𝗏𝗈𝗋, 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝖺 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍, 𝗌𝗈 𝗂 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖿𝗂𝗑 𝗂𝗍!

𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗂𝗍

𝖭𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗍𝖾𝖽

───── ❝ 𝖿𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 ❞ ─────