Chapter 1: Just Bestfriends

It was late at night when Dawn found herself outside the building. The cold breeze that evening made her even more tense, when suddenly Richard came "Hey, what are you doing here? Why are you still here? It is past twelve na. Masyado nang malamig oh!" Richard said putting his Armani coat around Dawn's shoulder.

"Thanks for the concern Chard, don't mind me, I'm just waiting for Anton." "Waiting? You call yourself waiting? Or baka naman umaasa na sana maalala kang sunduin ng boyfriend mong---ewan ko ba!" he told her as he was about to loose his temper.

"Richard!----" Dawn rubbing his shoulders to calm down.

"You know i don't get it! He is your boyfriend, he should be responsible enough to take care of you! Hindi ka nya dapat ginaganyan, not you!" his voice's tone full of disappoinment. "Kung ako na lang kasi ang pinili mo edi sana---"

"Richard Gomez, I thought of saying this to you dati pa, pero uulitin ko pa rin sayo, hindi kita mahal, si Anton, sya ang mahal ko, sya ang nasa puso ko and you have nothing to do to change it."

"Dawn bulag ka ba? Para hindi mo makita ang mga ways na ipinapakita sayo ng sinasabi mong mahal mo? Ang tanong Dawn, mahal ka rin ba nya?" pointing his hand at her face which Richard really knows she wouldn't like it.

"I don't know what you are talking about Richard, besides who are you para ipamukha sa akin na isang malaking pagkakamali ang pagpili ko sa taong alam kong mahal ko at mahal ako at yoon si Anton!" she started to raise her voice.

This are the  actions which Richard already knows that she is already mad, it made him feel guilty to say those words to the woman he loves so much that he would not let anyone to hurt her but now he's doing it. While poking her bestfriends arm he thought of saying "Uy...uy...Tot's sorry na...Uy tatawa na yan...Uy Tot's."

Hearing that "TOT'S" from Richard after 17 years again she felt of going back in the past when he usually call her that because of being "LAMPAYATOT and PAYATOT" she could just laugh.

"Richard tigilan mo nga ako!" Dawn started to giggle.

"Yan, hay sa wakas I made you laugh." "Huling huli mo talaga ang kiliti ko Richard Gomez." she sounds more serene now.

"I'm sorry!?"  Richard said with blinking eyes. "First, bago pa man kita patawarin you must take an oath."

"Oath? Oath of what?" "An oath na nangangakong hindi na muling maiinsecure sa lahat ng bagay lalong lalo na kaya Anton." she said seriously. "Alright, I Richard Gomez solemnly declare to have no further insecurities when it comes to my bestfriend's lovelife."

Dawn can now breath freely, knowing that it is already fine with Richard to have Anton as her boyfriend. "O, ayan na ha! You already took an oath." "Sorry dear." that words made herr irritated again knowing that Richard had his fingers crossed while taking his oath.

"Richard I really hate you!" Dawn shouted trying to catch Richard to make her "GANTI"  with him. "Habulin mo muna ako!" he teasing her.

It was a long night running and catching each other, it is like going back to their childhood times, when thay where in the park playing all day that they wouldn't stop not unless their stomachs are grumbling.

"Awat na awat na! Time first hindi na ako makahinga! pagod na ako...!" she said while catching her breath, then they seated on the sidewalk to rest. "Grabe para talaga tayong mga bata!" "Tama ka dyan but you know what I realized hindi ka pa rin nagbabago, you are still the little Richard Gomez."

"May dumi ka sa mukha." he wiped the dirt on her face.

After saying those words there happened to be a slow mo between the two of them, a direct contact in the eye as their faces came near and near then suddenly a beep of car broke the silence, it was Anton's car. "Oh he's here! See I told you!" she thought uncomfortably. "Aalis ka?" he asked. 

"Yes, I'll see you tomorrow!" a sudden kiss in the cheeks of Richard and she hopped inside the car.

It made his world dissolve knowing that the only girl in her heart will leave him again...as usual.

"Of course it's just me her bestfriend."