Chapter 3

The hologram map was shown in the Caucus region in Kastovia, Verdansk, and the red dot where the briefcase was taken after Wild Dog's defeat.

Maxwell: The unknown individual returned the briefcase to Kastovia, in Verdansk. Reports from Mexican special forces second in command, Jose Ramirez callsign Ninja found that other OpFor soldiers held the briefcase.

Maxwell: And be advised, the intel on this Op comes from our informant in Soviet... ... The package is aboard a medium freighter. The Neo-Soviet's registration number is 52775... There is a small crew and a security detail on board. From Owen, he reports some OpFor carrying the cargo could be the container of unknown weapons.

Maxwell: We believe, it could be the collapse bomb. We don't know how many and we don't know the targets.

General Donald Shepherd's video displays next on the hologram

Donald Shepherd: To find out, we need a briefcase and capture or Kill Al-Asad or bring him in for interrogation.

The images of logos of G.H.O.S.T., CIA, Task Force 161, Los Vaqueros and Griffin and Kryuger along with StateSec.

Donald Shepherd: We'll send, G.H.O.S.T. 161, CIA, Los Vaqueros and Griffin and Kryuger to link up with the StateSec in country along with all the manpower they need.

Donald Shepherd: We also, clear Identity for Griffin and Kryuger, as part of the G.H.O.S.T. we will declare it at once. Second of all, we restablished the multinational alliance, Coalition with General Jones Wido and you will be leader of the Coalition...

while Soviet, reestablished Allegiance despite URNC formation, The URNC joined the Allegiance, while US and Fed always agreed to joined Coalition

...while Soviet, reestablished Allegiance despite URNC formation, The URNC joined the Allegiance, while US and Fed always agreed to joined Coalition.

while Soviet, reestablished Allegiance despite URNC formation, The URNC joined the Allegiance, while US and Fed always agreed to joined Coalition