Promise Ring

it was already Saturday night for you and larissa's date. You were showering when someone was calling you "hey bae! What's up?" I ask "nothing what are you doing now?" She replied "taking a shower" I answered "ok, when you are finish can you look in the closet and you will see a surprise trust me!" She said. After getting ready and stuff you looked in your closet to see red lingerie in the closet,well you knew from there on what was going to happen for the night, you had on a black short dress above your knees which glimpse in the light from its glitter.

You where ready, as you headed out the door you saw Wednesday coming your way. "Where are you heading to?"She ask without emotion " somewhere" I replied, she looked me up and down  curious where I was going " look I am going by Ms.Weems to let her know I going out of the school for a date hm?"I said wanting to get out of sight of her. "Ok" she said and walked off to our dorm, finally you reached in time when Larissa was pouring out some wine "hi bae!"I said as I locked the door behind me *just in case iykyk* "Hey as she walked up to me hugging me tight " you look so beautiful!" She said kissing me softly.

You to, you then sit down for dinner when Larissa came out of the kitchen with steak ,mashed potatoes and gravy. "woah you make that?!" I said as she plated me the food and hers "of course this night has to be special for both of us" she said while going to take a sit. After eating all the food you and Larissa where chatting as she asked you a question " did you saw the surprise I gave you?" She said looking at me in the eyes with lust, (umm woah inside here is hot isnt it?)I said in my mind , " yes I saw it and thank you so much" I said looking down not making eye contact. She then stood up walking over to me, I felt her finger tips under my chin as she lift it up.

"Follow me" she said as she held my hand walking into her master bedroom candles lit the room up with its color, I gasp as I saw Larissa kneed on one knee and say to you " will you make me the happiest girlfriend ever and stay with me and I stay with you , your life is the best out of every girl in the world and take this promise ring?" She ask with the ring in the box with L&Y

both costum make "YES OFC!?!?" I said hugging her tightly as possible I handed out my left  hand to put on the ring. I kissed her deeply until we made it to the bed, she unzipped my mini dress revealing the lingerie she had bought for me " you look hot in that you know?" As she kissed my neck leaving marks all over marking me hers.

Before you knew it your dress was on the floor aside the bed. She traced her fingers down your belly making you move upwards "don't move" she said stern, she then took her dress off and threw it somewhere across the room. You then saw her changing anatomy you where fuck for sure,then you knew it she was between your legs,you felt her hot breath blow against your clit. Before you knew it she pulled aside your pantie taking a lick of your wetness your hand reached her head as she told you not to, as you removed your hand she the dived into your needy cunt making you moan out loud, you covered your mouth holding in your moans of pleasure, you felt a tight knot in your stomach as you reached to your climax " I-i am cumming!" I said as she stopped.

"WHAT THE FUC-" I was cut off my sentence as she thrust in her 7inch cock into my cunt with that I gasp for air when she let me adjust to it as she started to put some thrusts to it I gript to the bed sheets when she started to pick up some pace "promise me you will never leave me" she said going harder and hard every minute "I-i will n-never look at someone other than you," I said close to the edge. You gript the bed sheets, moaning were heard in each corner of the room.

You felt the same knot in your previous encounter, Larissa knew you were going to cum when she said "cum for me" with a tone of lust, with a spilt second you came to your climax as Larissa followed along with you. You were a breathless mess even the room itself clothes everywhere "how was it?" Larissa asked sleepy "amazing" you replied, both of you cuddle until you both fell asleep in eachothers arms.

Hi guys sorry for the long wait school is just slowing me down from writing my stories but here's the chapter you all where waiting for.byee❤

~Words857~