Chapter 6

Hey guys..so i have made a timetable..and i will be following that system..hope you enjoy this chapter..

Fahmaan and Sumbul finished their dinner and then Fahmaan went drove Sumbul to her room..there was an uncomfortable silence in the car..

F- Sumbul..

S- Hmm

F- I am sorry..i didn't mean to force you..to marry me..you can take your time to decide..

S- It is just..i am scared..i have never been in a relationship..so i don't know what to expect..aur doung these shows..they leave an impact on you..

F- Woh toh hain..but trust me..humari shaadi ko bride swap..ya drama nahi hoga..

S- Hahhaa..waise how will you handle three wives..

F- Three😲😲

S- Aare do tv waali aur ek real life waali..she teased..

F- Touche..but don't worry..i like you the most..he teased her back..and she blushed..after an hour they reached Sumbul's home..

S- Fahmaan..you should come inside...Abbu se mil lo?? Saniya se bhi..

F- Aaj nahi..kal jaldi jaana hain shoot ke liye..

S- Oh..she looked a bit sad..chalo bye..she quickly left..and took the lift to go upstairs..as the door was closing..Fahmaan came in quickly..and she smiled seeing him..

F- Wow..i can spare a few minutes..he stood next to her..on the next level..few boys entered the lift..they looked drunk..so Fahmaan pulled Sumbul closer to her..and she had kept her hands on his chest..the boys left few floors later..and the next floor was Sumbul's..

S- Let's go..she unknowingly held his hand and dragged him outside..she pressed the bell and Saniya opened the door..with wide eyes..

F- Hey..

Sa- Jiju..aap yahan..sab theek hain na..

S- Sab theek hain..now stop troubling him..

SD- Aare beta aap yahan..i am sorry..hume just abhi dinner khatam kiya..but Saniya..jaa ke shahi tukda le aao..

Sa- Ji..

Su- You guys talk..i will come back in few..

Both felt a bit awkward..and conscious..that was until Fahmaan saw Sumbul's Mom's photo..

F- Uncle if you don't mind..I wanted to know ki Sumbul ki Mummy kahan hain..she didn't come to my house..

SD-(looking sad) She..she..is dead..hum Sumbul ko boarding school se wapas laa rahe the tab accident hua tha humara..

SD- And that day Sumbul not only lost her mother..but also lost half of her memories..she didn't remember being the hostel..

Fahmaan was beyond surprised..that is why she didn't recognize him..

Sa- Yeh lo guys..Shahi Tukda..

S- Mere liye kahan hain..

Sa- Tu jiju ke saath share kar..

S- Oh hello..this is my favorite..i will not share with anyone..Sorry Fahmaan..

F- No issues..i don't eat sweets that much..but even i don't like to share..

Fahmaan looked on Sumbul looked like a cute child..not the mature actress..during her shooting..but right now..he had a difficult task ahead of him..to make her remember everything..or part of it..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like..it..and i will show some romantic scenes..but please do give me some ideas on what to show..