Chapter 10

Hey guys..so in this chapter..Sumbul is remembered a few things..and more closeness with Fahmaan and his family..

Sumbul opened her eyes..she was sleeping in a meadow?? Wasn't she with Fahmaan few minutes ago..she stood up and looked around..the whole place filled her with warmth and peace..she walked around..and then heard..a small mewling and hissing sound..

A small cat was sitting on the edge of a tree branch..she quickly stood beneath the tree..and tried to call it down..but he wouldn't listen..so she had no other option but to climb the tree..

She frowned..how easy it was for her to climb..like she did that everyday..but she continued climbing and then slowly moved towards the cat..whose paws were covered in glitter..

Su- Mr Glitters..she whispered and then the branch broke..and she screamed while falling down in her dream..and woke up with a jolt..banging her head with Fahmaan..

Su/F- Owww...they both said together..

F- What the f..you are so bony..she held his head and headbutts him again..

F- Oye..pagal..what are you doing??

Su- Aare..you have to do this..otherwise you will grow horns..

F- Tujhe sir pe chot lagi hain kya?? Why are you behaving so weird..?? Waise are you alright?? Why did you fall unconscious..??

Su- I am fine..i woke up from a dream..and i fell unconscious..after hearing Mr Glitters name..and i saw him in my dream as well..

F- Oh..did you see something else??

Su- Ya..just a beautiful meadow..before he could ask something..her stomach grumbled loudly..while she blushed..Fahmaan looked at her with a raised eyebrow..

Su- Woh..i didn't eat anything..you know..because..of whatever that happened..

F- Tere kya hoga..come on lets go have dinner..he made her stand up..and then she followed him behind..

FM- Aare beta..did you sleep properly..

Su- Sleep??

FD- Han Fahmaan told me..you were feeling sleepy..so he let you sleep on his bed..

Su- Oh..han..i slept peacefully..

F- Tum peacefully so rahi thi..but meri neend zaroor karab hogi..kitna snore karti ho..woh bhi so loudly..

Su- Oye..i don't snore..she picked up the table napkin and threw at him..then she realised that his parents were there with them..

Su- Woh..i am sorry..i didn't mean to..she looked scared..when Fahmaan and his parents started laughing..

FM- I am so happy..finally i got a partner in crime....ab inn dono baap beta ko sabak seekate hain..

F- Sum..tu chal yahan se..nahi toh mom will continue planning and plotting..he tried to take her away..

Su- Aare hatao..i am hungry..and i love dal chawal..Fahmaan's mother made a plate for her..but she her head..

FM- Kya hua??

Su- Woh..aap khila do..she looked at her with a teary eyes..

F(thinks)- Yeh sahi hain..i am their son.. and yahan bahu ka kitna khayal rakha jaa raha hain..

FD- Come on son..yeh maa beti ka hota rehega..they continued eating..while Fahmaan smiled..feeling happy that Sumbul was gelling so well his family..

Ps- Hey guys..here is the new chapter..and do you want a chapter of Fahmaan's co-star trying to create misunderstanding between Sumbul and Fahmaan?