Ep-6 Plans

* As y'all know, Naritta badly wants Patrick to be hers, so she made a plan by which his heart can melt for her and he can start ignoring Primrose as till now she has noticed that Patrick is extra towards Primrose, it was 7:13 p.m and at this time the boys weren't with the girls, they were at balcony and talking about random stuffs while poppy and Amber were downstairs with Naritta and Primrose and Valentina was with the boys. Poppy and Amber also thought to join them and they took their steps upstairs informing primrose, finally Naritta got a chance to threaten Primrose to stay away from Patrick and she went beyond her limits*

Naritta:- " see you mother fucking bitch, Patrick is mine so you better stay away from him otherwise I'll make your life a hell! Got it?"

Primrose:- " Shut the fuck up! and you are no one to control my life, so just keep quiet"

* Naritta, suddenly slapped her hard on her cheeks, thankfully our two wise ladies were recording everything from the other side, as she slapped primrose, Amber got angry and was just gonna interfere in their matter but poppy held her hand at right time and said " she can fight for herself!" And they continued recording video"

Primrose:- " How dare you!"

* Primrose didn't back away and placed two hard slaps on her both of the cheeks which probably left a mark on her cheeks, right after Naritta screamed catching everyone's attention and started fake crying, Amber and poppy ran to the place while Patrick and the two also came downstairs to the spot, Naritta started crying and probably proving herself right!*

Patrick:- " what the fuck happened here?"

Naritta:- " Look Patrick, I was just asking her to help me in a thing, but instead she slapped me! Look right here, see the mark!" ( She said while pointing on her cheeks and crying mess)

* The mark was visible to everyone and Patrick looked at Primrose in disbelief*

Primrose:- " she is ly-"

* Before she could say anything, Patrick cut her words and started saying things which was making Amber furious and poppy too but primrose was hurt*

Patrick:- " Primrose shut it! The mark is clear every one can see it! Why did you do it! Huh? Are you crazy? I know that you hate her infact everyone hates her that doesn't mean that your fucking hands can slap her or physically hurt her! Are you even in your senses? "

Amber:- " Shut up Patrick you don't know anything!"

Patrick:- " you fucking shut up Amber!  Your this friend and you try to act cool by cursing and hurting others right? That's not the definition of being cool! You guys can't hurt her even if she did a bad thing to you but she never hurted you physically, did she?"

Primrose:- " What a naive guy you are Patrick! At first she badmouthed about us to the family of yours and you believed it! And still now you believe her, do you love her? Huh? Have you ever believed on us, no your trust always is on the wrong side! I Hate you Patrick don't show me your face from now "

* With this she left the place and went to terrace with the extreme anger in her heart! She wanted to kill Naritta for this*

Naritta :- " what kind of attitude she has taken birth with! These Two girls Amber and Primrose always hurt others" ( said while sobbing)

Poppy:- " shut up Naritta! What a great liar you are! She did right thing!"

Patrick:- " Poppy, so you are also same!"

Amber:- "Patrick, I wanna slap you so bad right now for this! Without even hearing her you said alot to her! Open your fucking eyes!"

* With this she threw phone on him *