Ep - 1 The Beginning

* Amber and Primrose are the besties, or more like sisters..! Whatever, they cannot live without bickering with each other! they need to share all the happenings with each other NO MATTER WHAT! and same is gonna happen now also I guess.. heh. All of these friends live near each other but Patrick is something else! He used to spend time with these four but God knows what ghost possessed him and he started ignoring them like for no accurate reason, maybe he wanted to show them attitude and wanted attention?.*

* Amber was in front of primrose's house shouting her name like maniac just to drag her soul out of her home!*

Amber :- " What were you doing? Huh? I'm shouting your name from like past 5 minutes!"

Primrose :-  " if I wasn't getting out of the home then you should've thought that I'm doing something personal!*

Amber:- " what were you doing? Masterbates? Do you want pimple all over your face?"

Primrose:- " bitch how dare you say these! Btw I was shitting! Do you want me to shit on your face from next time?"

Amber:- "Get fucking lost!"

Primrose:- " you should get lost! You are infront of my home!"

Amber:- "ohh yeah! I remember what I wanted to tell you"

Primrose:- " what?"

Amber:- " will you step out of your home?"

Primrose:- "ughh fineeee"

* Primrose wore her shoes and got out of her home, locked it cause she was all alone and then came to her sis, and then they started roaming like stray dogs on the road *

Primrose:- " yeah bark now!"

Amber :- " stop before I punch you on your face"

Primrose:- " whatever say what you wanna say"

Amber :- " Scarlet's mother is possessed! "

* Scarlet is Patrick's little sister's friend named Valentina ya' all know *

Primrose:- " WTF! Are you for real?"

Amber :- " fuck yeah! My granny told me and warned to stay away from there "

Primrose:- " like what thing made people believe that she is possessed by evil spirit"

Amber :- " it's horrific but she literally tried to suck her husband's blood "

Primrose:- " WHAT THE HELL? BLOOD?"

Amber :- " my reaction was the same! But that's.. that's weird!"

Primrose:- " That's not weird but yeah terrifying! I wonder how scarlet is feeling for her mother"

Amber :- " Why would she suck blood? Spirits don't do that"

Primrose:- " Hmm makes sense! Do you know what she looks like?"

Amber :- " hmm yeahh!! My granny told that when she is possessed her eyes turns into white colour and all her veins on her neck is visible, I imagined the look and that's kinda creepy tbh"

Primrose:- hmm, I hope she gets better.., btw where is Aaron?

Amber :- " he is sucking his own blood!"

Primrose:- "okay.. wait WHAT?!"

Amber :- " damn you know it's his sleeping time "

Primrose:- " couldn't you just answer me? You makes me frustrated!"

Amber :- " idc! Go to hell"

* They were talking peacefully until they heard a voice coming from the back and when they turned at the back! They were traumatized for a moment, Scarlet's mother was coming to them and she was screaming and her eyes, and her look was totally what Amber described! She was looking so horror *