{𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄} "𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧"

Celine Mercade

"Formula for volt?" I state, waiting for her reaction.

"Why.. huh?" She curiously asks, her hand moving up my back. "I don't know," Hannah trails off again, her hand gripping against my shoulder.

A mocking scoff escapes my mouth. My head hanging low, clearly disappointed in her. "And that's why, you only got 91%."

It might seem a little harsh. But it's true, and she knows it.

"No one even told us we need to know that.." She mumbles, slowly trailing her hands to my chest, unbuttoning my white shirt.

"See? That's absolutely ridiculous." I mumble, grabbing her hand before she can continue unbuttoning the buttons.

"Let's make this a bit more.. difficult." I quickly turn myself around to face Hannah, buttoning my white shirt back up. She curiously raises an eyebrow, leaning up against me.

"You know how strip-poker works, right?" I ask, confidently crossing my arms. Hannah slowly nods, clearly not knowing what I'm getting at.

"Now instead of playing a boring game of poker, I'll be asking you questions to a topic in physics and with every correct answer, one piece of clothing from your choice will be removed."

I tilt my head, patiently waiting for her to reply.

"And I'll learn something like this?" Hannah asks, taking a step or two backwards. I nod, taking out my phone.

"I would sure hope so." My finger scrolls through my phone, searching for some questions to ask Hannah. To be honest, I won't make it too difficult for her.

"Alright, first question;" I trail off, grinning from side to side. "What is the most common circuit for 230 Volt supplies?" I ask, raising my chin to look down at her.

Hannah takes a moment or two to think. I'm sure she's looked at this topic during class already, she must have?

"Fifteen to twenty." She states, narrowing her eyes a little in suspicion. Letting her words hang in the air for a while, slowly nodding.

"Correct." I uncross my arms, letting them rest above my hips. "As promised, you may choose one piece of clothing that should be removed." A sigh escapes my mouth, glaring at her with daring eyes.

"Your shirt." Hannah blurts out, not leaving a moment of hesitation. I point at my chest, inviting her to unbutton the shirt herself.

A sly grin spreads across her lips as her hands inch closer to the buttons. Slowly but surely unbuttoning my shirt, tugging it off my shoulders and throwing it onto the ground next to me.

I proudly smile, continuing with the next question. "This is an easy one," My hands rest on my lap, straightening my posture a little. "Is an amp meter connected in parallel or series?" I ask, almost impatient for her answer.

"Fuck, wait.." Hannah mumbles, rubbing her forehead. "50/50 chance," I remind her, tilting my head in a teasing manner.

"It should be in series?" Her eyes narrow. I notice her tone, she's not 100% sure about her answer.