1: 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

☀︎︎-----------------------------------

"𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠
𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕
𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚎,

𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏
𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸 𝚍𝚘"

☀︎︎----------------------
☀︎︎-----------------------------------

🅰︎🅵︎🆃︎🅴︎🆁︎
🆈︎🅴︎🅰︎🆁︎ 🆃︎🆆︎🅾︎
- 🅵︎🅸︎🆁︎🆂︎🆃︎ 🅼︎🅾︎🅽︎🆃︎🅷︎ 🅾︎🅵︎ 🅱︎🆁︎🅴︎🅰︎🅺︎
.
ˢᵒᵐᵉʷʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵐᵃˡᶠᵒʸ ᵐᵃⁿᵒʳ

The chilly night breeze blew softly, following the gently groomed garden trail. Dozens of seemingly meticulously placed pebbles and earthy material spread across the entire dirt path. Large bushes and delicate petals of flowers flowing in pursuit of the cool wind, the air's journey ending at the small basket that was placed carefully at the top step of the Malfoy manor entrance stairs.

One could have seen this as a gift left behind for the family, for they wouldn't have seen the small bundle of life cuddled up in it.

Soft and almost soundless coos escaped into the midnight air, the origin coming from inside of the brown basket. It was a small infant, almost newborn-looking and certainly not old enough to have her first word yet.

The baby's presence definitely surprised the prestigious Malfoy couple, not expecting the small human to be what was setting off their protective wards at midnight.

✰~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~✰

The sound of giggles escaped the lips of a thirteen year old girl. She had brownish-blonde hair, being quite the contrast to the platinum hair of the rest of her family. Although her hair was not a match with her family, her pale complexion, grey eyes, and sly mannerisms brought back the Malfoy appearance, tying the four of them together.

"Dray, the way you talk about him seems like you almost have a crush on him," she laughed louder at the sight of her brother's flushing face.

The two wore similar colored clothes, almost their entire wardrobes had the same color scheme. Black, green, and silver. The boy wore comfortable black trousers, a loose white button-up blouse, a black vest with dark green as an accent to the outfit, and black leather shoes. His hair was neatly combed, and an angry expression taking over his face at the moment.

"Hey- what! I do not like that saint potter!"

The younger girl raised an eyebrow at her brother, "You literally call him saint potter."

The girl wore an empire dress, swaying just above her ankles. It was black and dark green, much similar to the dresses of her mother. Although the dark shades of the dress made it hard to notice, anyone with a good eye could observe the carefully sewn in designs on the dress. Her simple black shoes, with slight height on the heel complimented it all.

"That is an insult, and you know it, Hazel!"

A knock on the door settled the siblings' little fight. In an instance, both kids stiffened, preparing for either parent to enter.

The angelic voice of their mother soothed them the next second, "May I enter?"

Both of the children stood up, happy it was their mother and not their other parent. I mean it's not like they're scared of their father or anything.... definitely not.