Secrets

Nazgpg x Jay hound

Naz

                                   Jay hound

   Jay hound

Jay POV:

Me and Naz was out on the town just chilling when we spotted these bad females walking down the side walk "AYE lemme get yo number" Naz said pointing to the one in short shorts I stood there with my arms crossed mugging him.

He then jogged back "what's wrong.?" He asked "nothing bro" I smacked my teeth I was silent the whole back to the studio as were in the Studio me and Naz cuddled up he grabbed my jaw as he tried to kiss me but I pulled my face away.

"Jay wtf is wrong witchu bro."

Naz asked getting up so I stood up to "YOU talking to that fucking smoochie on the side walk" I huffed "baby you know I would never leave you for her..." naz said making a disgusted face when he said "her" I just hummed sitting back down.

"You gotta believe me Jay" I sighed "it's cool I'm not even mad no mo" I sniffed scooting to the end of the couch Naz smacked his teeth this Nigga dead getting me tight and he better not Call that bitch to.

Naz POV:

While Jay was sleep I snuck out of bed and Went to the store to buy him flowers and Chocolates he been seeming more Gloomy lately so I wanted to cheer him up.

I bought him a bouquet I smiled I couldn't wait to see his reaction I arrived home And snuck back into the room he was still sleep so I took my phone and ordered some breakfast.

I sat in the living room watching TV I heard a groan he's awake! I quickly grabbed the chocolates and flowers and walked into the room "morning baby" I smiled his eyes widened he jumped up and jumped into my arms.

"Thank you!"

"No problem baby boy"

I smirked gripping his ass "I bought you breakfast to" I added carrying him to the living room we ate breakfast and cuddled on the couch.

I don't wanna keep secrets"