Enemy Pt 2

Dd POV:

I couldn't stop thinking about the thing that happened with Ddot That nigga lowkey got me feelin some type of way I was at my house just vibing when Someone opened my room door it was Ddot "wtf you doing at MY house.!?" I yelled getting up.

"Nah Dd I will dead deck you lower your voice"

Ddot said and that made me shut up immediately he closed the door and shoved me onto my bed and crawled on top of me "I couldn't stop thinking bout last time" He whispered as his hand grabbed the hem of my pants.

"D-dot..."

This Nigga making me feel like a bitch he pulled my boxers down and grabbed my dick jerking me off "MMmm" I moaned covering my mouth why am I making these weird ass sounds! I Ddot kissed my neck as he jerked me off.

I squealed This nIggA!! "I-I'm bout to come!" I said in between breaths "cum.." Ddot smirked And I did as told and came In his hands he got up and left "wtf was that!!" I screamed pulling my pants back up I ran outside to see him about to enter Notti's room.

I Grabbed him and slapped him onto the wall "wtf was that nigga!" I yelled he shrugged then Notti's room door opened "Dd! Wtf are you doing!" Notti yelled pushing me off I glared at Ddot as they entered his room tf they got going on.

                       FEW WEEKS LATER....

Me and Ddot have been sneaking around since he started coming over but this time I had a girl over the door opened and there was Ddot his eyes widened "who tf is this.?" He asked folding his arms "I'm Tarika and you are.?" She mugged Ddot scoffed.

He slammed the room door shut "now back to what we was doing~" she smirked sliding her fingers down my Chest I pushed her off Walking outside my room seeing Ddot I pulled him into the bathroom.

"Talk to me.."

I begged he just looked away I sighed I kissed him he grabbed my waist pushing me into the wall he picked me up and started kissing on my neck "A-ahh Ddot!" I moaned "shh baby..." he whispered he put his fingers to my mouth.

"Suck"

He demanded I sucked on his fingers till he pulled them out he slid his fingers down my back to my ass and Shoved a finger in I  I buried my head into his neck  he then slid a second one in "I-I'm bout to cum!".

And just like that I came in my underwear Ddot put me down "might wanna go change" he giggled I mugged him "this yo fault Nigga!" I yelled he stepped out the bathroom going back to Ethan's room I grumbled he gon be the death of me.

I kicked that bitch out tf She a smoochie always.