CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN

HALOS MARINDI si Naiarah sa sigawan ng mga tao rito sa bleachers nila at maging sa ibang bleachers. Even Beatrice who's the loudest person she know is covering her ears and cussing those who were shouting. The loud noise before when the other royalties was doing their test is nothing compared to the cheer they can hear right now. It was like the whole cheering before was gathered into one and it's destroying their ear drums.

She saw both Keith and Oliver arriving in the middle of the arena. Because of her heightened vision she can clearly the two of them even if she was from them. Judging from the look of them, they aren't liking this noise. But, it's not like this people would stop in this. She's sure that it'll get worse when they starts their ranking. And, she's right.

Because she already have the blood of a dragon her and Beatrice's senses are heightened. Means they can fucking hear even if someone's a kilometer away from them once they train more, but even if they haven't, their hearing still three times louder than normal people. So their eardrums are banging right now.

The moment they turn their back each other, and launch each other away 5 meters from where they were standing a stone appears. She look at Beatrice, they both look at each other and they have the same expression. It's a magical stone that they used to maintain their cover, the one in the necklace they are wearing.

There are two stones each side of the arena, she think one for Keith and Oliver.

Hindi niya namamalayang seryoso na pala siyang nakatingin sa dalawa na parang iniipon lahat ng lakas nila at planong magpa-labas ng atake na titira sa bato kung saan nandun na lahat.

Hindi niya alam na marami palang kayang gawin ang bato na ibinigay sa kanila ni Draco, kung hindi lang siguro nila iyon kailangan ni Beatrice ay baka itatago niya iyon baka masabihan pa sila ng kung ano. Kaya naman para malaman ang tungkol dito ay tinawag niya si Nathan.

"Hey, what's with the stone?." She ask and pointed her lips in the stones direction while her hands are crossed on her chest.

"Ah, I forgot to explain it to you HAHAHA. Sorry." Sabi ni Nathan at napakamot pa sa ulo.

"It's fine." She said.

Wala na siya sa mood na magsalita ng marami pagkatapos ma-badtrip sa ingay ng mga tao dito. Kung pwede niya lang takpan ang mga bibig nito ay gagawin niya o kaya ay pasasabugin niya ang ang mga bleachers.

"So yeah, the arena has it's own barrier. It's not visible to low rank magicians, I don't know if you cans we it but. That barrier is also a detector that'll determine your pre-rank."

"What's pre-rank?." She ask.

She's not sure, if the word exist in dictionary. She haven't heard of any pre-rank word.

"Just don't mind it, I just created it like common sense. Like Nathan's language." He's said and laugh. Napailing naman siya, why did she wonder. "Yeah, the pre-rank or initial rank of yours the moment you step inside the arena. If you're a rank 2 below the stone won't appear so you only have to attack the barrier. Then viola your final rank is there. But if you're strength is equal to rank one the stone will appear, just making the stone appear is already fucking amazing how more if you cans scratch it." He said.

Tumango-tango naman siya, so the barrier will feel the power you have. So that means she just have to restrained her power, to make the stone not appear or else it'll be more attention than what she did earlier. She doesn't have to tell it to Beatrice dahil nakikinig naman ito sa kanila ni Nathan.

She look back at the two in the middle of arena, yes the arena is huge that they are still in the middle of it. The others are still waiting for what will the two do next, and she's not sure if the others can feel it but she can. She can feel how much magic the two are gathering inside them. That she was so surprise on how powerful they are right now.