39 | Exposed

3rd person POV: before Jisoo and Ara were summoned into the office.

"Hello everyone," Ara approached the table where the 7 boys, as well and Lia were sitting. Chan looked up.

"uhm, hey?" he said, slightly confused. He obviously thought Ara would leave them alone, yet here she was, approaching them.

To everyone's surprise, Ara, Jisoo and Haerin sat down on their table.

"We are all aware of...things, you have been told," Ara said to them. Hyunjin frowned.

"like how your friend tried to rape ours?" he scoffed. "Yeah, we were told."

"It is not true," Ara said. She had to try hard to convince them, and since Hana had broken her side of the deal, so was she.  

"So, Minho beat up your friend for no reason?" Seungmin snorted. "right..."

"can you leave?" Changbin asked. That shocked Ara, and honestly hurt her. She wasn't used to being rejected. 

In all honestly, she was cheating on her boyfriend with like 3 other people.

He deserved it though.

"Not until you know the truth," Jisoo said. She knew these guys were her friends, and that they'd listen to her.

Yet there they were, giving her cold looks.

"Speaking of, where is Hana?" Ara asked. 

"seeing Minho," Lia said. then she glanced at Jisoo. "her boyfriend." 

That hurt Jisoo way more than she wanted. 

"Good, she won't want to be here when you find out...the truth," Ara said, "about her."

"the truth?" Jeongin scoffed. "what is this, a murder mystery or something?"

"honestly, sort of," Ara nodded. "So..."

———-

"So according to you," Chan said. "Hana is a murderer and we should dump her because she ran away from her dying friend in a fire?"

"yeah," Ara looked pleased with herself. 

"Alright then," Hyunjin said. "is that everything?"

Ara was taken aback. He didn't give the reaction she had wanted. She had thought they'd all be in shock, yet they were brushing it off?

"I-"

"you had no right to go telling us stuff she didn't want us to know," Lia snapped, then glared at Jisoo. "leave, before i personally remove you myself." 

"you don't mean that," Jisoo laughed. Then she saw the glint in Lia's eyes, and stood up.

"that's my girlfriend, guys." Jisung piped in, causing the others to roll their eyes.

Ara, Haerin  and  Jisoo walked away, not at all pleased.

It had not at all gone how they had planned.

————-

Jang Hana's POV:

I went quiet as Jisung explained everything. Ara had told...

Did the whole school know, or had she not had time?