Chapter_7

"Yes, I was indeed lucky"

He ra's POV

I tried to change her attention.

Cause I know this will be awkward to me and Brea.

"No! No! Let me be He ra, I want to tell you this in front of Miss Brea because I know she saw it in you too." Gosh I mentally facepalm.

But as the bunny I know she continues.

"I'm so happy that you already have your love of your life loving you, you deserve it,cuz all your life you're out there giving people their happiness. Prioritizing them, their needs, everything was for them and never you..." She smiled at me.

"You always set aside your happiness He ra, you know how much I get mad when you told me stories about giving up your current position, your opportunities, your chances to other people because you think they much needed it, but how about you? How about your happiness?" She started and then diverted her attention to Brea.

"I'm so glad Miss Brea that you and He ra are together now, you know I really get mad when He ra told me that you like someone else and this idiot here made.." I interrupted Elly.

Fudge.

I don't want Elly to know about it.

"Ah Bunny, that's enough I think, you don't know how much your words meant to me. Ahm where will you go by the way?" I asked instead.

Elise looked confused.

it made me nervous but afterwards she decided not to pushed the topic.

I sighed a relief but what Brea said shocked me.

"Please just Brea and..". [since Brea is older than us]

"..What did He ra made Elise? I already know that but I want to hear your version." She asked Elise hoping.

Fudge that unsaid story.

I gave Elise a warning look but maybe she thought I'm just afraid she'll embarrass me in front of Brea.

Maybe she thought that the version I told Brea was a furnished and not an embarrassing one.

She's not aware that Brea's has no idea about it at all.

"Oh! Oh! Did He ra told you a furnished story? Is that right Brea?" She even confirmed to Brea

Well yes this kitten nodded while giving me a smirked.

"My, my, my.. you sly fox, you don't want to be embarrassed in front of your girlfriend huh?" Elise teased me.

I internally face palm myself.

This is going to be a mess.

"Well you see Brea, since you mentioned before you like someone which is not her that time. This woman made a move to set you up with that person. Can you imagine how hurt she was that time? I want to smacked her when she told me that. She knows she'll get hurt by doing that but still for your happiness she never considered herself." Elise said.

While shaking her head, like she's disappointed with my life choices.

I don't know what to say, the moment Elise started telling that story.

I already diverted my attention outside.

I avoid looking at them especially Brea.

I don't want to see her reaction, besides I did that because..

'I want her to be happy even if not because of me.'

"One of the reasons you'll surely fell for her is because she's so selfless Brea, you're so lucky." Elise even added.

This time I gained all my courage and look at Brea's eyes.

Elise's phone suddenly ring and it caught her attention immediately.

Me and Brea still looking at each other until I heard her whisper.

"Yes, I was indeed lucky."

__

|Au: hope you have a great day;>