Lie detecting

GUYSS I FORGOT HOW WATTPAD WRITING WORKS HELPP

ALSO IM ALIVE 🦅🦅💥

___________________________________________

3rd person pov

"So.. how do you feel??" test tube asks, leading fan up to her bedroom. His eyes are slightly wider than usual and he keeps adjusting his glasses, a giveaway sign to test tube that he was way worried. They were just coming back from breakfast.

"I'm fine!" fan says, trying to play the nerves off, but to no avail. Testy knows for a fact that he's nervous, which is understandable, because they were about to check out her new lie detector.

And he is the subject.

"I'm just gonna grab the questions off my desk and I'll be with you in a second" test tube says. Fan nods and slips into the portal under her bed, while test tube searches her desk cabinet for the notebook she needed and a pen. She reads through the questions one more time, deliberately ignoring the last one. Although she regretted writing it down, she had to try and pry this information from fan. She vowed to. It was her only chance to get somewhere with these weird feelings growing inside of her.

Falling into the portal, she takes a deep breath, not denying that fan isn't the only one who was nervous as hell.

She finds fan already in the chair for the lie detector, on his phone. She notices his leg bouncing up and down, another sign about how scared he is to do this. Although she would let him free, she had to make sure this thing works, and properly. She had safety equipment lodged up everywhere just in case. And it seems fan had noticed too

"Why the heck are there fire extinguishers in like every corner of this room?" Fan asks.

"Just in case" test tube says. This did not help fan at all.

She placed her notebook beside her now turned on display system, she had made sure the machine was fully powered up this time. She gave a little smile to fan, and he nervously smiled back, knowing that testy only meant the best for him.

Fans pov

"I'm gonna have to take the phone off you, sorry fan" test tube says. She giggles at my slightly disappointed look as my phone gets taken out of my hand. Her laugh made me feel a little better from the ABSOLUTE NERVOUS WRECK I have been all morning, overthinking and overthinking again about how this could turn out. I'm aware that I'm super talkative and reveal secrets anytime, and as much as I am glad that this is test tube and not some stranger, I still have one thing I've never told her.

Yeah..

She comes back to me, phone now on her desk. I look down, trying not to stare at her enticingly eager eyes. But I feel myself completely freeze as she suddenly grabs my hand. Her soft skin lightly holds onto my fingers, and a weird charge flows into my fingers. Just like that one time in her bedroom before I fainted. It feels.. almost illegally good, like my palm is glowing. I look up at her, confused and in awe, nervously smiling for absolutely no reason. She stays like that for a second, which feels like days, before she grabs a strap and fixes it in my pulse area and fingers.

Oh.

Hoped it might've been something else.