*insert title a good author would write*(rainworld au)

Content warning for this chapter; child neglect, death (kinda not really tho) 

Requested by no one I just wanted to write my au

Also i drew the art at the top

------------------

Survivor was sitting out in the distances of the expanse,where nightfall wouldn't secure the colony, knowing that the rain was about to come, and most importantly, knowing Monk would be looking for her. She was fed up with her family caring more for Monk rather than her, so she found her own solution. There was a seemingly deed pit in the room she was in. On the rare occasion her family noticed her, they would warn her not to go near it. With the near coming rain her little sister would fall in, if everything went to plan that is. 

She could see monk from a distance, presumably looking for her, accompanied by the slow beginning of rainfall. "Surv, Survivor?!" Monk called looking around the clearing for the older sibling. Survivor stayed silent.  she would need time for the rain to pick up afterall. "Oh, Surv! Good thing I found you! The rain is picking up we should get back to the tree." Monk said, a slight concern in her tone. Survivor stayed quiet ."Surv?..." Monk asked, concerned by their sister's silence. "Surv, it starting to rain we should get back to the colony."

The rain had been starting to pick up, slowly beginning to hammer down on the previously serene landscape. Monks request to go home were eventually drowned out by the rain, as Survivor retreated to a shelter in an additional room. As she curled up in the shelter she hadn't realized her regret that would come the following cycles.