•𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖•

|When he is dared to claim the girl he likes infront of everyone.
Him as the quite guy, You as the college sweetheart|

Jungkook let out a sigh for the million time as he found himself standing outside the mansion of one of his friend who insisted him to attend his party which he's throwing after him and his teammates won the international basketball competition.

He doesn't like to attend such events but it'll be unfair to not attend since he's also in the basketball team thus he has no other choice but to be here.

He took one last deep breath before entering the mansion and walk straight to find his teammates and friends without paying attention to anyone else who's there.

"Yoo dude you came! I thought you would change your mind at the last moment but I'm glad you didn't" the host of the party greeted him as soon as he stepped in.
"Yea I came just for the sake of our team...You know I dislike such parties" his friend nod in understanding and lead him to a more quite place.

"I understand dude but you can't keep distancing yourself from others all the time. You need to let loose and have fun as well instead of staying alone everytime" he shook his head instantly not liking his suggestion even abit.
"Nah I'm better off like this. These are just not my thing, I prefer spending time with myself rather than mingling with others"

His friend didn't try to insist him further and just let him do as he pleases.
"Alright I can't tell you to do things which is not your cup of tea." Jungkook felt relieved that he didn't insist and kept following him as he lead the way to a place with less people and where his teammates are.

"Guys Jungkook is here" your ears perk up as you heard that one name. You avert your attention from your friends and watch him entering the room. He made eye contact with you so you smile and he smiled back slightly before taking a seat on the couch.

You didn't expect to see him attending such parties cause you know he keeps his distance from everyone including you but seeing him here made you somewhat happy you don't know why.

"Alright guys it's getting abit boring don't you think? How about we lighten up the mood by playing a game?" One of the guy suggested and everyone agreed expect Jungkook.
"Uh you guys play. I'll just watch" he received a light smack from his friend which made him glare at the person.

"Don't be such a party pooper dude. You're joining us and that's final" jungkook rolled his eyes in annoyance and decided to play just for awhile.
"Fine." The others cheered as he finally agreed and start thinking about what game to play.

As they were busy discussing, Jungkook took a quick glance in your direction and kept his eyes on you for a moment as you talk with your friends with a smile on your face. He quickly avert his gaze from you and look around to not get caught staring.

"Alright! Let's play truth or dare... adult version!" Everyone groan at that suggestion.
"Seriously? Out of all the games?"
"It'll be fun! Yes it's cliche but it's fun to ask spicy truth or dare questions" Jungkook wants to back off already but his friend glare at him making him sighed. He really shouldn't have attended.

"Now! Let's spin the bottle! Ohh I'm so excited to hear some spicy truth and see y'all doing spicy dares" everyone watch the bottle spining, praying in their head that it wouldn't land on them. The bottle slowed down and landed on the one who spined which is Jungkook's friend. He let out a frustrating sigh and look at the group, ready to face the question.
"Alright truth or dare man?"
"Truth for now"