𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐬☆

Dr. Hill's Therapy Session- Like or Dislike

If the player chooses 'Like with Kida':

Dr. Hill smiles slightly. "I see. So, you appreciate her strength and resilience. She certainly has a way of standing up for herself and others. Admirable traits, wouldn't you say?"

If the player chooses 'Dislike' with Kida:

Dr. Hill raises an eyebrow. "Interesting. Do you perhaps find her intimidating? Or maybe her independence makes you feel uneasy? It's not uncommon to feel threatened by someone who seems unshakeable."

Dr. Hills Therapy Session- Fears

If the player chooses "Crowds"

Dr. Hill sat back in his chair, the dim light casting long shadows across the room. His eyes flickered with something unreadable as he looked at you, his voice calm yet probing.

"You've chosen *crowds*," he said softly, leaning forward just enough to make the space between you feel a bit too close. "Interesting. For some, it's the sheer number of people, the noise, the chaos. But for others... it's not the people themselves, is it? It's the feeling of being surrounded, pressed in from all sides, nowhere to turn."

He paused, his gaze sharp, as if he was searching for something just beneath the surface. "I once knew someone who had a similar fear. It wasn't the crowd, per se, but the sensation—the way it feels when there's no room to breathe, no clear escape. It's not fear of the people... but of being trapped."

The room seemed to shrink around you, ever so subtly. His words echoed in the stillness, hanging there like a question that demanded an answer, though he offered none directly.

"Does that resonate with you?" Dr. Hill asked, his voice almost a whisper, as though he already knew the answer but wanted you to say it aloud.

Totems

Totem Pole 1: Danger Totem

**Location:** Outside by the lodge gate, before Chris, Sam, Josh, and Kida go through the gate to meet up with Ashley and Matt by the steps of the front lodge.

**Description:**
As Kida approaches the lodge gate with Chris, Sam, and Josh, the camera subtly shifts to show a glint on the ground. The player controls Kida as she notices something partially buried in the snow. The player makes Kida reach down and brush away the snow, revealing a small, intricately carved totem pole with a red hue.

**Vision:**
The screen fades to black before a quick, jolting vision appears. In the vision, Kida is seen running frantically through the dark, narrow passages of the mines. The lighting is dim, and the air is thick with dust. Her breathing is heavy, echoing off the tunnel walls. The camera angle shifts, showing Matt close behind her, also running for his life. The vision ends abruptly with the sound of rocks collapsing behind them.

**Totem:**
The player sees the totem fully displayed, indicating it's a danger totem with red colors. The vision is meant to warn the player of a future perilous moment in the mines involving Kida and Matt.

---

Totem Pole 2: Death Totem

**Location:** By the firetower, while Kida is with Emily and Matt.

**Description:**
As Kida, Emily, and Matt make their way through the snowy terrain near the firetower, the player guides Kida toward a small clearing where a faint object catches her eye. The camera zooms in slightly to emphasize the item's presence. The player directs Kida to the spot, and she uncovers a totem pole with a grim, black appearance.

🎉 You've finished reading ---𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 (𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵: 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐋 𝐃𝐀𝐖𝐍) 🎉