09

"soobin hyung!" huening kai ran right after he saw the older figures at the school guard.

"hi kai!" soobin put his one hand on huening kai's shoulder, side hugging him.

"is your stomachache gone?" soobin concernedly asked, immediately putting his hand on top of huening kai's clothes-covered belly.

"yes it's okay now, thanks to your help!" the blonde gives him his toothy smile.

"glad i could help." soobin responds to his smile.

they walked together in the school hall, going toward their classroom side by side.

"kai, kai look!" soobin tapped his shoulder and pointed toward something, or rather, someone.

huening kai turned his head at where the older pointed to.

"there she is, oh my god she's so pretty!" he heard the older let out a squeal as he hid his face in his hand.

but there was one more sound he heard, even louder than anything else around him.

his heartbeat,

they beating louder than normal it be.

he places his hand over his chest, feeling his own heart beating inside him.

beating of excitement,

and in pain.

he clutched his clothes, forming a wrinkle on his uniform.

it's hurt.

"kai."

"kai?"

"huening kai?"

"kai are you there?"

"HUENING KAI!!" huening kai jumped in his place, looking over at his friend.

"w-what, why?"

"you seem to space out, are you okay?" soobin glanced at his hand on his chest.

"is something wrong with your chest? is it's hurt—" soobin went forward and brought his hand up to touch his chest.

slap!

huening frozen, looking at his hand. what has he done?

he looked up at soobin who seemed shocked at his action, couldn't believe huening kai just slapped away his hand.

"i-i'm sorry." huening kai stammered, couldn't find a word.

"no, i'm sorry. i shouldn't have touched when it's hurt, come on i bring you to the nurse." soobin put his hand behind huening kai and led him to the infirmary room.