13

that night, somewhere in a room.

a muffled cry could be heard from the other room, a fit of coughing as he let out a wheezing sound before finally dropping to the floor.

can't breathe

can't breathe

can't breathe

can't breathe

his lungs and throat feel like being blocked by something, he hits his chest rapidly while tears flow down his cheek.

helplessly lying on the cold floor, without anyone knowing or being there with him.

he wish he could just shove his hand in his throat and take out all of the flowers that made his life miserable.

he turns to the other side, gripping tightly his hair when suddenly he feels like being hit by a truck on the head which makes him feel lightheaded.

he reaches out for his phone, putting in the password as he stops in his tracks.

wait, what should he do?

call someone?

who?

he may know a lot of people but there is a difference between a friend and just knowing someone.

call soobin?

no.

never.

tossing his phone to the side as he tried to sit up, maybe a glass of water could help him soothe his burning throat.

with weak knees, he walked to the kitchen and grabbed a glass to pour himself a drink.

one gulp

two gulped

three gulped

and that it,

he spit all of the water in his mouth on the sink as he choked when he couldn't get the water down his throat.

coughing loudly as he gripped the sink hard making his knuckles go white.

oh god, he just wants one peaceful day without him coughing and throwing up a petal.

that night, he couldn't even sleep a wink as he spent his night pulling all-nighters with the painful throbbing pain in his chest.