Who will go then

Author pov,
"Home, sweet Home" yeji said but got stop while sighing, "which is not sweet at all" said that smiling sadly. "so what I am the sweet one and after putting foot here the mansion will be sweet too" yeji said happily. "but before everything I have to shower and have to find a parent for parents meeting" "what a bad day today was" while singing she went for shower.

Yeji pov,
After shower it was feeling fresh. I was happily going for downstair to find is suitable parent who will adopt me for half day but got bump with that annoying beautiful bish. "don't you have eyes? what are you looking for?" I said annoyingly. "oh sorry! I didn't noticed. "did you saw hoon oppa anywhere?" she asked.

"I am not his girlfriend that what is he doing where is he I will know everything he is doing." I said annoying she sigh.

"He isn't picking up my call. I'm wearied." she said. "then he is probably busy finding a new girlfriend" I said in a obvious look. She hit my hand and said seriously "yah, it's not funny at all. "

"Do I look like kidding? I don't even joke, babe. and get out from my way before I hit you" "you can't hit me I am older than you. Tell me where is Heeseung?" She asked. "wait a minute hoon hyung wan't found anywhere so that are you going after Heeseung now?" I said dramatically making shocked face.

"Are you crazy?" "do I look like one?" I said back. "whatever leave it. I can't have a normal conversation with you in this life. don't know how hoon and jay oppa stay with you without a headache." she said annoyingly before leaving. "Was wasting my time."

"these bish was blocking my way and saying I was wasting her time? and WHAT DID YOU SAID HOW HOON AND J- " I sighed "come down park yeji. Relax, just find hee first" i said before leaving to find Heeseung.

++++++++++++++++++++

Author pov
Yeji went to garden finding Heeseung is taking with two guards. "knock knock. Are you done talking?" Yeji said while knocking Heeseung's head from behind.

"Ok I will inform you later after hyung's approval." Heeseung dismissed those guards. "Now what do you want?" Heeseung said pinching yeji's cheek.

"I want the property of park mansion. I'm already done with all those shit" yeji said dramatically. "For this I have call hyung first" Heeseung said before taking his phone. "Okey okay, I was saying I want parent for parent meeting. Why don't you be my parent for ⅓ day?" "What parent?" Heeseung asked & yeji explain everything what happened.

"I think my stomach is hurting. I can't go anywhere." Heeseung said holding stomach. "Stop fooling me I'm not that dumb. If not you then give my idea who will go" yeji said seriously.

"Why don't you asked Sunghoon? He's here." Heeseung suggest. "What he will do there? What if he also start to yelling at me? Jay hyung always save me. I don't know how he always handle the situation. As if I will do better in future. But again I does something that teacher called my parents. But jay hyung never say anything thing to me. Even though he knows I will continue those." Yeji said sadly.

"What can I do about that? I only can suggest you take hoon with you. Just put earpods in your ears when he will yell. And I can't go with you. If hyung get to know that in presence of hoon I went with you then he'll get the assignment. So you better take Sunghoon with you" Heeseung suggest suddenly holding his stomach as if he forgot to hold his stomach.

"Should I asked hyung?" Yeji said thinking. "Ahh, what should I do?" Yeji yelled making her hair messy.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Yeji pov
I was wandering in front of hyung's room thinking should I ask or not. Suddenly the door got opened & kira came out from hoon hyung's room smiling weirdly. Wtf was she doing here & since when she was here? I asked myself before entering hyung's room.

"Where were you the whole day?" "I was with Mrs hong. What happened?" He replied working on laptop.

"From school called for parents meeting. Jay hyung is not here so you have to go with me." I replied.

"When it is?" He asked. "Tomorrow morning." "Okey then be ready in the morning, i will take you school tomorrow." He said as if it's not a big deal. I was looking at him shockingly.

"What? Tomorrow I don't have work so I can go with you. If you don't wan-" "Ani Ani I'll be ready." I told him as I got excited.

"Seriously? thank you thank you hyung. You're the best hyung" i said hugging him happily. "Then I should tell hyung that I'm the best. shouldn't i?" He said petting my head. "No~ don't ruin my mood Hyung. I will buy you icecream. And I will introduce you to my friends." I said hugging hyung.

I never talk much to hyung. Never needed. Jay hyung is more close with me. I thought hoon hyung won't agree. But after asking him i think it's not that much tough. At last he is not like my father. But I'm happy hyung will go with me.