Park Sunoo

Author pov,
Next morning, the fresh morning for newly couple. Who is now in seperate rooms, one was showing and other one was packing, picking, folding and putting his things as his previous night went all hiding:)))

"Sunooshi.. you here?" Yeji called knocking the door. "Ne~, come in." sunoo responed as yeji came inside.

"Wow~ you're already done?"  Yeji asked seeing his all stuffs was packed, cleaned and putted on cabinet as sunoo nodded. "Now wear a cool, preety and beautiful cloth and come downstairs. By the way did you unfolded your gifts?" Yeji asked seeing those gifts was missing.

Sunoo just keenly looked at her before going towards washroom to take a shower. Where yeji just giggled, getting sunoo saw it all.

++++++++++++++++++++

"Seriously? Don't they know how to use their dumb brain- wait whom am I even taking about. They don't even have brain. Ohh Goss who the idiot gifts helicopter, dairy, pen? A pen?" Yeji was saying to sunoo getting downstairs. "Yaa will you going to stop or want me to make you stop?" Sunoo said now getting irritate about yeji's complaining.

"No like seriously, thanks to hanbin that he didn't gift you Doraemon toy in your wedding. Like how can you use those to seduce your husband? showing a pen to come here to me baby or making a Lego let's live in this house from now on or flying a helicopter let's go to honeymoon with that? Sunoo? Sunoo?" Yeji was continuously complaining but sunoo had enough as he walk ahead himself ignoring yeji.

"Sunoo darling, wher......." Yeji's voice died down after seeing kira standing a little far, bitting her nails, looking a Sunghoon, who was standing at the main door of their house talking with someone on phone call.

Sunoo also stopped seeing kira watching Sunghoon nervously as if she wants to tell something to him but don't know how to. And yeji once looked at kira, once at Sunghoon then at sunoo. Sniffing a kdrama or a real drama scene is coming as she just opened her phone's video camera, ready to click on it.

Kira was about to go towards Sunghoon but sunoo went to him before she can. And yeji just clicked on it.

Sunghoon was still taking on the call about work, looking towards outside. But turned around when he felt something is coming towards him. And when he turned and saw sunoo is infront of him. But before he could say anything sunoo just pressed his lips with Sunghoon's, pulling his collar.

Yeji's mouth went from ⁰⁠▿⁠⁰ to ⊙⁠ω⁠⊙. (From im excited to the fuck is this). Where kira was also shocked, standing her previous spot not believing what she saw. There yeji suddenly moved her camera towards kira liking the hatred scene infront of her.

Here the Park Sunghoon was pause, his phone was on the air the other side of the person was still talking not knowing what is happening here. Sunghoon was shocked how to react as his eyes was still wide.

Sunoo slowly backed off, slowly opening his eyes as he looked at Sunghoon's eyes. Who's eyes was also looking at Sunoo's eyes. "Good morning, hubby." Sunoo said smiling innocently as if he didn't done anything.

" Sunoo said smiling innocently as if he didn't done anything